Water Treatment System Market to Follow Healthy Growth Trail Through 2030
As worldwide population is expected to reach around 9.7 billion by 2050, it has become increasingly important to yield more with less resources. As the water treatment market continues to encounter squeezing pressures, particularly due to impacts of severe climate change, governments across the world are focusing on improving resilience and sustainability of water treatment systems.
Water Treatment System Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the Water treatment system market includes globa...
Technology and innovation are playing a vital role in safety and scarcity, utility operations, water efficiency, monitoring and treatment, and data analytics. Market players are seeing a greater interest by businesses and utilities to test and implement future-proof technologies.
For instance, remote sensing of water that helps with non-revenue water remediation, and water accounting, Internet of Things (IoT) that enables water quality control, and smart irrigation. Coupled with new computing capacity, IoT enables market players to devise complex models for water management.
Key Takeaways of Water Treatment System Market Study
- Worldwide adoption of water treatment systems to surge at 6.7% CAGR over 2020-2030
- Preliminary treatment systems to procure leading revenue share, tantamount to 40%
- Application in process water/water treatment to remain prominent through 2030
- Industrial sector to attract substantial investments from stakeholders
- East Asia to emerge as epicenter of value-capture opportunities in coming years
COVID-19 Impact on Water Treatment System Market
While frequent hand washing and sanitization has been broadly considered as among the most efficient ways to avoid contagion of COVID-19, the UNICEF/WHO has estimated that 3 billion individuals globally lack the facilities to follow such norms. With the COVID-19 pandemic underlining the connection between clean water and public health, the bar for “clean” has been lifted.
Water treatment systems have been considered reliable and essential aspect of societies and a key contribution to public health during the global pandemic. Utilities’ initial response to the pandemic by optimizing disinfection doses has been the key step in protection and avoidance of both utility workers and the receiving water ecosystem and minimizes the potential contagion of the coronavirus.
Several companies are stepping up existing water treatment facilities in hard-hit areas that possibly contract COVID-19 infection from places including, community clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes.
“Preserving and reusing wastewater has not been among key priorities for businesses, or individuals. That being said, rising ecological consciousness and increasing regulatory pressure to lower the consumption of natural resources are influencing several industrial businesses to look for innovative ways to use - and reuse - water,” says analyst at FMI.
Water Treatment System Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global water treatment system market is substantially consolidated, with leading players capturing bigger slice of overall market revenue. Manufacturers are highly focused on devising innovative business models to strengthen their market position. They are investing significantly in R&D activities and innovative designs with better capacities. For instance,
- Arvind Ltd. has rolled out water elements and O & M services, Kaigo, wherein components and spare verticals incorporate technologies and products used in development and maintenance of effective wastewater treatment systems
- Aquatella has developed 4-stage countertop water filter that wards off almost 99% of all heavy metals, toxic pathogens, chemicals, and pesticides from potable water
- Pentair plc has taken over US-based water treatment equipment firms - Pelican Water Systems and Aquion - in September 2020
To Know More About Water Treatment System Market:
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global water treatment system market report offers comprehensive insights into the market demand trends and analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the water treatment system market through four different segments - system type, application, end use and region. The water treatment system market report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the manufacturing of water treatment systems and product adoption across several end-use industries
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market