This 1 Hexene market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 1 Hexene market.
Global 1-Hexene Market Introduction
1-Hexene is an organic compound with six carbon atoms and twelve hydrogen atoms. 1-Hexene is also called as alpha olefins or higher olefins as per the industrial classification. Two majorly used production processes of 1-Hexene include oligomerization of ethylene and dehydration of hexanol. Large volumes of 1-hexene are produced through oligomerization of ethylene, whereas dehydration of hexanol is used at smaller scale in the chemical industry. Various key players including SABIC, and Linde have developed their own technologies to manufacture 1-Hexene by olegomerization of ethylene. Continuous research and innovation has been done to improve the production processes, during the last two decades. The major applications of 1-hexene include, chemical synthesis, polymer productions and in manufacturing of flavors, perfumes and dyes. A significant amount of 1-hexene is consumed in the manufacturing of polyethylene. It is also used in production of linear aldehydes. Growing application industries of 1-hexene is expected to bolster the demand growth of 1-hexene during coming years. 1-Hexene market is dominated by tier one players, however the price competition from Chinese players is expected to impact on the dynamics of the market.
Market Dynamics of 1-Hexene Market
Rising polymer production and growth in specialty chemicals market
A robust growth in polymer industry is pushing the demand for 1-henene globally. Increasing demand for polyethylene in various applications including packaging and agricultural, is bolstering the growth of 1-hexene market. Rising market demand for specialty chemicals is expected to drive the demand for 1-hexene. Easy raw material availability and increasing applications of LDPE and HDPE is the major driving factor of 1-Hexene market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Price fluctuations of raw materials along with regulatory challenges can impact the demand for 1-hexene
Volatility in raw material prices and stringent regulations pertaining to the environment is a major challenge for the 1-hexene players. Long term supply contract with the raw material suppliers and raw material manufacturers is followed by some of the players to overcome the price volatility challenge. Availability of alternatives products in the market may also restrain the potential growth of 1-hexene market during the coming years.
1-Hexene market trends: Contracts and expansion are the key strategies followed in the market
Contracts and expansion contributes major part of the total number of strategies followed by the market players. Manufacturers of 1-hexene are signing the long term contracts with raw material supplier to balance the impact of price fluctuation.
1-Hexene Market: Regional Outlook
Asia pacific is the leading region in the global 1-Hexene market, due to large population and growing per income of the population, along with the industrial growth in this region. Increasing population and strong economic growth in the China and India are supporting the chemical industry growth in this region. High growth in GDP of the region is also pushing the industrial production and chemical industry growth which is expected to reflect into growth in demand for 1-Hexene. Europe is expected to follow Asia Pacific 1-Hexene market, in terms of demand, however the stringent safety laws in Europe is restraining the potential growth of the 1-Hexene market in this region. North America followed Europe 1-Hexene market, expecting the significant growth over the forecast period. Increasing production of 1-Hexene in China at lower cost is increasing the price competition globally. This is pushing the 1-Hexene business in Asia driving the global demand for 1-Hexene.
Global 1-Hexene Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global 1-Hexene market are:
- The Linde Group
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd (Q-Chem)
- Idemitsu Kosan Co.Ltd
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global 1-Hexene market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- 1-Hexene Market Segments
- 1-Hexene Market Dynamics
- 1-Hexene Market Size
- 1-Hexene Supply & Demand
- 1-Hexene Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- 1-Hexene Competition & Companies Involved
- 1-Hexene Technology
- 1-Hexene Value Chain
The Global 1-Hexene Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 1 Hexene Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global 1-Hexene Market Segmentation
On the basis of applications, the global 1-Hexene market can be segmented as:
- Polyethylene production
- Heptanol Production
On the basis of end use industry, the global 1-Hexene market can be segmented as:
- Paper industry
- Consumer goods
- Chemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals industry
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the 1 Hexene Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the 1 Hexene Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from 1 Hexene Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the 1 Hexene Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.