This Ac Drives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ac Drives market.
The alternate current drive (AC drive) is an electronic device which is used for regulating the velocity of an electric motor by fluctuating the frequency, magnetic flux, and voltage in a motor circuit. AC drives supports in develops efficiency of the system, saving energy, and minimize motor wear. Furthermore, less maintenance, ease of use, and increasing demand for motor applications is also the major factors boosting the demand for AC drives across the globe. AC drives rising demand from numerous regions and the increasing prices of electricity is fuelling the growth of overall AC drives market
AC Drives Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
AC Drives Market: Market Segmentation
The AC drives market is segmented into four parts based on the drive type, voltage type, application, and end-use industry.
AC Drives Market: Regional Outlook
Regarding geography, AC drives market has been categorized into five key regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. AC drives market is expected to register significant CAGR during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific represents the comparatively high market share and grow with relatively high CAGR in forecast period due to increasing demand of AC drives in wide range of application from various industries. North America is experiencing the rapid increase in the production capacity of AC drives, attributed to increasing urbanization and developments in end-user industries. Key factors driving the growth of AC drives market in the region include increasing growth and technological advancement of drives market, and high end-user application in various industries. The AC drives market is projected to register healthy growth due rising usage of AC drives across globe. AC drives market for Asia Pacific is also expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period primarily attributed to the growth of large-scale infrastructure especially in China and India.
AC Drives Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ac Drives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the drive type the AC drives market is segmented into:
- Reversible AC Drives
- Non- Reversible AC Drives
Based on the voltage type the AC drives market is segmented into:
- Low power AC drives (Up to 40kw)
- Medium power AC drives (41-200kw)
- High power AC drives (Above 200kw)
Based on the application type the AC drives market is segmented into:
Based on the type of end-use industry AC drives market is segmented into:
- Oil & Gas
- Power generation
- Food & Beverage
- Water & wastewater
- Metals & Mining
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Some of the key players identified in the AC drives market are:-
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Danfoss Group
- Mitsubishi Electrical Co, Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Holdings
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Co.
- Toshiba International Corporation Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ac Drives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ac Drives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ac Drives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ac Drives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.