This Alanine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alanine market.
Alanine: Market outlook
The rising trend for health consciousness has upped the demand for the nutritional and fortification food ingredients in the industry. The major fortification ingredients are vitamins and essential and non-essential amino acids which help the body in metabolism. Some of the amino acids include alanine, valine, and leucine amongst others. The increased usage of these ingredients in the nutrition industry has led to the rising demand for global alanine market. Alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body which is produced inside the plasma. Alanine is involved in generating energy for the body, boosting immunity and aiding the functions of the Central Nervous System and muscles. The production and consumption of alanine are concentrated in the North American and European regions. Moreover, the marketing and labeling on products have brought alanine into more focus amongst the end-use consumers.
Rising protein demand and health food supplements boosts demand for alanine
Apart from the fortification, alanine also has other applications in the food and beverage industry, such as the sweetening agent. Alanine is proven to be 600 times sweeter than glucose. This sweetening property of alanine is applicable in both the food & beverage industry and the pharmaceutical industry. When added to organic acids, alanine releases sour flavours. Hence, alanine is also used as flavour enhancer in various sauces, seasonings, and salad dressings.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Alanine’s nutritional properties also include restoring muscle fatigue after the work-outs. Hence, it is a high-valued ingredient in the sports industry. The rising demand for sports supplements and awareness about health and fitness amongst millennial is also encouraging growth in the alanine market. Key manufacturers across the globe are expanding their production capacity to meet the demand in the alanine market. The market is expected to witness concurrent growth along with the growth of other protein ingredients. According to market segments, the alanine derived from natural sources is expected to witness higher growth over the forecast period due to the rise in the trend for clean-label ingredients. Consumer pull towards naturally and biologically derived ingredients is also encouraging alanine manufacturers to market their products as clean-label.
Moreover, increasing prevalence of obesity and diabetes has hiked demand for natural sweeteners in the confectionery industry is also propelling the growth of the alanine market.
Global Alanine: Key Players
Some of the key market participants operating in the global alanine market are Huaheng, SINOGEL, Evonik, Ajinomoto, Yabang, Huaibei Yuanye, Evonik Rexim(Nanning), Shiyuan, Kyowa Hakko Huayang, Jiecheng, Ajinomoto(China), WuXi JingHai and others.
Some specialty chemicals manufacturers are also entering into mergers and acquisitions to expand their footprint in the alanine market. Most of the manufacturers are focused on offering all grades of alanine to attain an expanded consumer base.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
Alanine has been playing an important role in clinical nutrition. With disease-related malnutrition on the rise, the role of alanine in clinical nutrition has become more important than ever. Medical nutritionists are constantly coming up with newer formulations to treat these diseases. These formulations containing alanine are emerging in standard as well as specialized formats. Consumers are becoming more aware of drugs and nutrition content and treatment is not restricted to generic ingredients and medicines. With these specifications on the rise, alanine market is forecasted to grow at a moderately high level.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Alanine market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Alanine Market Segments
- Alanine Market Dynamics
- Alanine Market Size
- Alanine Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Alanine Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Alanine Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Alanine
- Value Chain Analysis of the Alanine Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alanine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Alanine: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, global alanine market is segmented into
On the basis of grade, global alanine market is segmented into
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
On the basis of end use, global alanine market is segmented into
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
On the basis of the sales channel, global alanine market is segmented into
- Store-Based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Alanine market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Alanine market
- Competitive landscape of the Alanine market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Alanine market performance
- Must-have information for Alanine market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Alanine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Alanine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Alanine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Alanine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)