This Anaerobic Adhesives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anaerobic Adhesives market.
The word ‘anaerobic’ means ‘absence of air’. Hence, as the name suggests, anaerobic adhesives need air to be removed for the adhesive to cure. Another requirement for anaerobic adhesives to cure is that they require contact with a metal. In other words, without metal they do not cure. So, in the presence of metal ions, such as iron or copper, anaerobic adhesives remain in a liquid state until they are isolated from oxygen. For example, when an anaerobic adhesive is applied on a bolt, it will remain liquid, but it cures or hardens rapidly when a nut and bolt are assembled. Anaerobic adhesives provide high strength against shear load and good temperature resistance.
Other advantages of anaerobic adhesives include – they quickly cure at room temperature, do not require blending, are non-toxic and easy to handle, are non-solvent and environment friendly. Attributing to these advantages, anaerobic adhesives are used in a large number of applications. They can be used as thread lockers, retaining materials, thread sealants and flange sealants. The use of anaerobic adhesives reduces component inventories, and manufacturing cost, and increases reliability of the equipment. They also help in minimizing aftermarket breakdown and problems associated with warrantee. In applications where fast curing of adhesives is required, anaerobic adhesives can be exposed to heat or in some assemblies, a primer can be used to accelerate curing. The primer can be applied to one, or both surfaces before the adhesive is applied.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Anaerobic adhesives have a wide range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, marine, aerospace, medical, etc. They are also used in automobile engine assembly. Globally, the growing demand for automobiles and automobile components fuels growth of the anaerobic adhesives market. Many medical instruments use anaerobic adhesives for various purposes. As the global healthcare market is experiencing steep growth, it is expected to have a positive impact on the global anaerobic adhesives market. Anaerobic adhesives have many applications in aerospace and defense sectors. Most of the countries in the world are investing heavily in the defense sector. Also, commercial aircraft carriers have experienced tremendous growth globally. These factors contribute to fueling growth of the global anaerobic adhesives market. Various home appliances, such as dish washers, washing machines and cloth driers, food processors, etc. use anaerobic adhesives in their manufacturing. As the demand for these appliances is increasing day by day, the market for anaerobic adhesives is growing at a fast pace.
Some of the challenges faced by anaerobic adhesives are exposure to high level mechanical stress, exposure to elevated temperature, etc. Traditional anaerobic adhesives can withstand limited temperatures. Many manufacturers are investing in research and development in order to overcome these barriers. With the help of innovative technologies, new anaerobic adhesives are being formulated, which can withstand high temperatures. Due to this, the use of anaerobic adhesives will increase in high temperature applications, such as automobile engines, aerospace, etc. Also, with the help of new technology, advanced and high performance anaerobic adhesives are prepared, which can withstand high mechanical stress, as compared to traditional adhesives. These can be used widely in applications where high stress is generated, such as in automobile engines. Due to these advancements, the anaerobic adhesives market is expected to grow at a rapid rate.
Though anaerobic adhesives have a number of applications and advantages, they are expensive. Also, they require special primers for passive metals, large bond gaps or inert surfaces. This increases the manufacturing cost. They can also damage some thermoplastics. These factors can hamper demand for the anaerobic adhesives market.
The global anaerobic adhesives market can be segmented on the basis of product type and end use industry.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anaerobic Adhesives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global anaerobic adhesives market is segmented as:
- Anaerobic Thread Lockers
- Retaining Compounds
- Gasket sealants and flange sealants
- Thread sealants
On the basis of end use industry, the global anaerobic adhesives market can be segmented as:
- Aerospace and Defense
Examples of some of the market participants in the global anaerobic adhesives market, identified across the value chain include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kisling AG
- Anabond Limited
- Permabond LLC
- Parson Adhesives
- ThreeBond Holdings Co. Ltd.
- LOXEAL s.r.l.
- Tonsan Adhesive Inc.
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants
- Hylomar Ltd.
- Alpha Adhesives & Sealants Ltd.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Anaerobic Adhesives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Anaerobic Adhesives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Anaerobic Adhesives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Anaerobic Adhesives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.