This Aqueous Acrylic Binders market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aqueous Acrylic Binders market.
Aqueous Acrylic Binders are used for the production and formulation of paints, adhesives, sealants, construction and fibre bonding materials and in the paper and packaging industry. The aqueous acrylic binders are also used for the production of fibreglass and polyester mats that can be used in multiple applications such as roofing shingles, gypsum board facers and HVAC systems. The key market participants are investing their significant portion of sales in R&D to differentiate them in products, applications and services. The binders are generally the film-forming elements of a coating or adhesive. It provides adhesion to a substrate, binds pigments and extenders together, and determines important properties such as durability, flexibility and glossiness. The aqueous acrylics binders are used in numerous industry verticals as raw materials for binding, modifying and refining materials and substrates. They form the basis of the manufacturing process for aqueous paints, stains and textured finishes. The lower value of VOC is the major reason for the shift from solvent borne to water borne systems for coating of the wood. With coatings based on Aqueous Acrylic Binders, manufacturers can lower VOC without lowering production speed. The specific demands of various adhesive applications can be met by the binders to formulate environmental-friendly and highly concentrated aqueous adhesives with low levels of viscosity.
Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market: Drivers and Restraints
The textile industry is one of the major users of aqueous acrylic binders, which are used as bonding agents for different fibre types such as synthetic fibres, glass, natural or cellulose fibres. The ever growing demand for textile products for apparel as well as industrial uses will require more volume of aqueous acrylic binders for manufacturing processes. In construction sector, the aqueous acrylic binders are used in waterproofing slurries, wet room sealants, floor adhesives and sealing compounds. The increasing urbanization coupled with new concepts for housing and construction are projected to be the major drivers of the market. The aqueous acrylic binders are used by the paper industry to achieve painted print qualities. They lend the products very good printability, durability, less odour and a high degree of whiteness, improving the appearance and performance of finished paper and board. The growing online commerce is expected to create positive impact on the aqueous acrylic binders demand for high-performance packaging that protects ordered goods from the wear and tear due to transport. The use of aqueous acrylic binders will be one of the key factors driving innovation in the coatings market to reduce environmental impact of a coating system and the reduction of HAPs, VOCs and hazardous chemicals.
Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market: Region-Wise Outlook
As of 2015, Western Europe, Japan and North America were expected to witness moderate growth in the aqueous acrylic binders market. This was driven by new product innovations to meet the growing need for more sustainable product, which is expected to increase the demand for aqueous acrylic binders in these regions. The APEJ region is expected to register significant growth, due to the rapidly growing paint industry, which is driven by the rapid industrialization in emerging economies in the region. There has been a significant demand from architectural, automotive, vehicle and industrial coating segments from the past few years, which in turn, bolsters the market growth. Latin America and Eastern Europe are also expected to register healthy CAGRs over the forecast period.
Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Aqueous Acrylic Binders market identified across the value chain include:
- DOW Chemicals
- Polímeros y Sistemas de Aplicación Tecnica S.L.
- Scott Bader Group
- Omnova Solutions
- Arkema Inc.
- Tanatex Chemicals
- Achitex Minerva Spa
- Neochem Technologies
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the Aqueous Acrylic Binders market can be segmented into:
- Pulp & Paper
- Paint Emulsions
- Construction Chemicals
- Textiles Processing
- Leather Processing
- Home Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aqueous Acrylic Binders Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.