This Aseptic Ibc market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aseptic Ibc market.
Aseptic IBC Market: Introduction
Intermediate bulk containers or IBCs are widely used for packaging of bulk liquids or semi-solids as they significantly reduce the chances of spillage during shipping. Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) provide an apt packaging solution between a drum and a tanker for transporting liquid products. The IBCs are known for their sturdiness, logistical ease of use and ability to handle pressure during transportation. IBCs can either be aseptic or non- aseptic depending upon the application. Aseptic packaging is a filling technique in which thermally sterilized liquid contents are packaged into previously sterilized containers. This ensures that both the product and the container which are being packaged are both sterile and safe for end-user consumption; due to this pharmaceutical as well as food & beverages industries find aseptic IBCs packaging specifically useful. Aseptic IBCs are also suitable for packaging and shipping of hazardous or flammable chemicals. Aseptic IBCs must be not only sterile but also neutral to the packaged product so that it does not react with each other. Aseptic IBCs are reusable and thus are considered environmentally friendly and too helpful in reducing inventory space. There is a wide array of pharmaceutical, medicinal, and food products such as milk, juices, yogurt, ice cream mixes, baby foods and many more for which aseptic IBCs are used. Aseptic IBCs are durable, cost-effective and can be used as an extensive range of temperatures.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Aseptic IBC Market: Dynamics
The demand for aseptic IBCs is expected to grow substantially, due to the increasing demand for food, chemicals and pharmaceutical products in the developing economies. The burgeoning demand for food & beverages in the Asia Pacific region can also be an escalating factor for the growth of the aseptic IBCs market. Also, the growing trade activities among countries has fueled import and export substantially in a recent couple of years. This has created more opportunities for aseptic IBC manufacturers. The key end-use industry for aseptic IBCs is food & beverages industry, with the changing preference of consumers globally towards packaged food, the aseptic IBCs market is anticipated to grow extensively during the forecast period. Aseptic IBCs are considered suitable for transportation of edible & animal oils, glycerin, alcohol, fruit concentrates, syrups and malts, food additives, pigments, paints, dyes, and inks. The affordability and sturdiness that the aseptic IBCs offer along with properties such as high payloads, lightweight, low adulteration risk, and eco-friendliness will continue to contribute in the growth of the aseptic IBCs market in the rigid packaging industry. Moreover, the growing demand for advanced transportation and logistical facilities in both developed and developing economies is expected to fuel the need for aseptic IBCs across the globe.
Despite the positive outlook, some factors that might hamper the growth of the global market for aseptic IBC market. In the relatively unorganized manufacturing industry of the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Europe, manufacturers are hesitant to convert to intermediate bulk container packaging as they are already well-established and have their bulk container packaging solutions. Moreover, the pricing of IBCs is an issue for the manufacturers, as the drums used by them are comparatively low-priced. High manufacturing cost is a hindrance to the growth of the aseptic IBC market across the globe.
Aseptic IBC Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global aseptic IBC market has been divided into seven key regions- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, and Japan.
Aseptic IBC Market: Some of the Key players
Some of the key players operating in aseptic IBC market are- THIELMANN US LLC, SCHÄFER Container Systems, Sealed Air Corporation, CDF Corporation, International Paper Company, RULAND Engineering & Consulting GmbH, HOYER GmbH, Black Forest Container Systems, LLC, and TPS Rental Systems Ltd. Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global aseptic IBC market during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with aseptic IBC market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on aseptic IBC market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aseptic Ibc Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aseptic IBC Market: Segmentation
Globally, the aseptic IBC market has been segmented on the basis of material type, capacity, and end-use.
On the basis of material type, the global aseptic IBC market has been segmented as-
On the basis of capacity, the global aseptic IBC market has been segmented as-
- Up to 200 Litres
- 200-400 Litres
- 400-700 Litres
- 700 -1000 Litres
- 1000 Litres and Above
On the basis of end-use, the global aseptic IBC market has been segmented as-
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Chemicals
- Paints, Inks, and Dyes
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Aseptic Ibc Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Aseptic Ibc Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Aseptic Ibc Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Aseptic Ibc Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)