This Automotive Door Guards market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Door Guards market.
Automotive Door Guards Market: Introduction
Automotive door guards are the structural component of a vehicle, implemented for protection of vehicle and the passengers in case of accident and collisions. There has been an increase in cases of collision and accidents from lateral sides of the vehicles, which has resulted in significant loss of human lives. This has rendered the need of a safety device and it is satisfied by the automotive door guards. The vehicle doors cannot sustain the force exerted in case of collisions. The function of an automotive door guards is to absorb the impact to ensure minimal damage to the car and the passengers. As they have to bear direct and heavy impact, the automotive door guards are made from durable and lightweight material and fitted inside the door panel. Moreover, for not hampering the vehicle’s performance, they have to be lightweight.
Automotive door guards are available in the market in various shapes and designs. The material used for these is usually steel, aluminum, or high strength plastic. These materials can be molded into various shapes and sizes as per necessity of the automobiles owing to their high manufacturing quality such as malleability & ductility, corrosion resistance, strength and durability. The manufacturers are designing strong and lightweight automotive door guards, this is expected to significantly drive the global automotive door guards market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Door Guards Market: Dynamics
According to research conducted by the ASIRT (Association of Safe International Road Travel) every year around 1.3 million people die in road accidents, on average 3,287 deaths per day besides 20 to 5o million people are disabled or injured. This have obliged the government authorities along with auto-makers to follow strict rules and regulations for safe vehicles production. Thus driving the growth in the automotive door guards market. The manufacturers are being forced to test and produce vehicles according to the industry safety standards. Hence the products like automotive door guards are estimated to be one of the best solution for safety.
The invention, research & development of new materials from the different light weight alloys having long life will play a significant role in the global automotive door guards market in the coming years. Additionally, following the new era of industrialization, the technologies are being discovered for manufacturing of reliable and virtuous automobile components that can be perfectly mounted in an automobile. This will be a prominent driver for the growth in global automotive door guards market. The manufacturing technology such as 3D printing (additive manufacturing) enhances the process along with enabling the manufacturers to produce components with complex design & shapes and various sizes, this is anticipated to be a remarkable achievement in the automotive door guards market over the forecast period. The consumers are becoming more concerned about the safety features and overall driving experience. This is anticipated to increase the development and growth in overall automotive sector. Improved quality of the doors referring to the reinforced frame is a major factor estimated to hamper the automotive door guards market.
Moreover, the growth of the automotive door guards market is expected to be endorsed by the growth in overall sales of new vehicles, installations for existing vehicles and subsequent replacement from aftermarket. Increasing preference for safety features in all types of vehicles has increased the demand for automotive door guards, and hence, the market is forecasted to grow more rapidly in the future.
Automotive Door Guards Market: Regional outlook
The automotive door guards market is estimated to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period. Europe and North America are expected to have leading share in the global automotive door guards market. North America and Europe have high living standard with lavish lifestyles and high disposable incomes, this has steered to the growth of automotive door guards having superior quality. Moreover in developed nations such as Germany, U.S. etc. the fast growing demand for automotive safety parts is anticipated to act as a catalyst for the growth in the automotive door guards market in the near future. Asia Pacific is projected to have prominent growth in the demand for automotive door guards. The increasing automotive production in emerging markets in the Asia Pacific region such as India and China, which are among the world’s largest producers of vehicles will play a vital role in the growth of automotive door guards market.
Automotive Door Guards Market: Key Players
- KIRCHHOFF Automotive GmbH
- H-One Co. ltd
- GNS America
- Benteler International AG
- KVA STAINLESS
- Founder Land CO., LTD.
- Shiloh Industries
- IFB Automotive Private Limited
- Arvin Sango, Inc.
- AISIN TAKAOKA CO., LTD.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the automotive door guards market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to the automotive door guards market segments such as geographies, material type, application and vehicle type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive door guards Market Segments
- Automotive door guards Market Dynamics
- Automotive door guards Market Size
- Automotive door guards Supply & Demand
- Automotive door guards Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Automotive door guards Competition & Companies involved
- Automotive door guards Technology
- Automotive door guards Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global automotive door guards market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global automotive door guards market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global automotive door guards market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Door Guards Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Door Guards Market: Segmentation
The global automotive door guards market has been segmented by material type, application and vehicle type.
On the basis of material type, the global automotive door guards market can be segmented as:
- Plastic Composites
On the basis of application, the global automotive door guards market can be segmented as:
- Front Side Door
- Rear Side Doors
On the basis of vehicle type, the global automotive door guards market can be segmented as:
- Conventional Vehicles
- Passenger car
- Battery Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Door Guards Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Door Guards Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Door Guards Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Door Guards Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.