This Automotive Fasteners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Fasteners market.
Fasteners are the mechanical components that holds, joins or affixes two or more parts together, automotive industry is the largest market for the fastener. Automotive fasteners are made up of various materials such as Iron, Aluminum, Brass, Nickel, Stainless steel, Plastic, they are further classified with their distinct characteristics. Automotive fasteners are generally used for the clamping parts of vehicle together to avoid their separation or wobbling, transmitting loads as well as to prevent leakage of joint. Automotive fasteners comes in various shapes and coatings, colours to meet the demand of automotive fastening market along with the attractive designs and quality. Over the last decade various companies are involved into the technological research and development of the automotive fasteners, which resulted into superior quality fasteners and the growth of automotive fasteners market. Overall, the automotive fasteners market is expected to show a modest CAGR over the forecast period.
Automotive fasteners market: Drivers and Restraints
The flourishing automobile industry and the vital importance of fasteners in automobiles is a key driving factors of automotive fasteners market. The technical developments and improvements in the quality and durability of fasteners is another driving factor in the automotive fasteners market. The easy replaceable nature of automotive fasteners makes it convenient for the end use consumers to purchase fasteners for their vehicles that would further boost the aftermarket of automotive fasteners.
However, the alternative to automotive fasteners such as clinching and welding can slowdown the growth of automotive fasteners market.
Automotive fasteners market: Region wise outlook
The global fasteners market is segmented into the seven regions which includes North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa. Europe is the market leader in the automotive fasteners market owing to the largest global automobile hub. APEJ is the second major contributor in the automotive fasteners market due to the growth in the vehicles market and the aftermarket sale of the fasteners. The automobile companies such as General Motors, and Ford is making USA a significant country in the region of North America. Japan is flourishing in the automotive fasteners market because of the automobile giants like Toyota, Suzuki. Latin America and Middle East and Africa are at a nascent stage in the automotive fasteners market and is expected to have a modest CAGR in the forecast period.
Automotive fasteners market: Key players
Some of the global players identified in the automotive fasteners market are as follows:
- Permanent Technologies, Inc.
- Phillips screw company
- Westfield Fasteners Limited
- com Inc.
- Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Shanghai Tianbao Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xing Chang Jiang International Co., Ltd.
- Shamrock International Fasteners
- Birmingham Fastener, Inc.
- Sundram Fasteners Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Fasteners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive fasteners market: Segmentation
On the basis of material used, the automotive fasteners market segmented as follows:
- Stainless steel
On the basis of characteristics, the automotive fasteners market segmented as follows:
On the basis of types, the automotive fasteners market segmented as follows:
- Threaded -
- Non threaded
- Snap rings
On the basis of Coating, the automotive fasteners market segmented as follows:
- Passivated coating
- Cadmium coating
- Dry film lube coating
On the basis of distribution channel, the automotive fasteners market segmented as follows:
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Fasteners Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Fasteners Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Fasteners Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Fasteners Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.