This Automotive Idle Air Control Valve market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Idle Air Control Valve market.
Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market: Introduction
An idle air control valve, abbreviated as IAC, alters the amount of air flowing into the engine when the engine of a stationary vehicle is running. The running of the engine while the automobile is not in motion is generally known as idling. This generally occurs while waiting for someone, while stopping at a traffic light, etc. Technically speaking, at the time of idling, the engine runs without any load other than engine accessories.
The idle air control valve is regulated by the ECM. The ECM or the engine control module is basically a monitoring component or the brain of the car that keeps the operation of all the electronically controlled parts of the car, including the engine, in check during idling. The engine control module uses the idle air control valve or IAC valve to control the amount of air intake that is permissible to bypass the throttle intake plate, thus maintaining a constant idle speed of the engine.
A perfect idling speed of an engine is very important to the engine work life, and an idle air control valve is vital to the safety and economy of the parts of the automobile engine. When the car starts for the first time in the morning, the engine is cold and requires more air for idling. Also, at the time of idling, the engine RPM is at its minimum. Owing to this, the automobile is likely to face issues while restarting on a high altitude due to lesser air density that restricts the inflow of air to the engine. In such conditions, the engine control module comes into play and adjusts the idle air control valve in a manner that allows more air to pass through it to facilitate smooth idling.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Industry: Market Dynamics
The main factor behind the growth of the automotive idle air control valve market is the expansion of production in the automobile sector across the globe. Increase in the number of R&D initiatives that lead to the development of new products and increase the scope of end-use applications are also among factors expected to boost the global automotive idle air control valve market. Also, the increasing focus of companies on decreasing the overall weight of automobiles by integrating electronic components in place of manual components is also anticipated to drive the market for automotive idle air control valves. Apart from this, the automotive idle air control valve is an integral component of all automobiles, and hence, the development of automobile industries will also contribute to the growth of the global automotive idle air control valve market.
Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market: Regional Outlook
Europe holds a major share of the global automotive idle air control valve market owing to the presence of prominent Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in this region. Europe is followed by North America. North America and Europe are estimated to hold more than half of the total shares of the global market of automotive idle air control valve. However, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit significant growth in the forecast period owing to various factors such as a much lower concentration of automobiles as compared to developed countries, increase in per capita income of countries in this region and government initiatives in countries such as India and China to attract foreign direct investment & to increase production. The rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the automotive idle air control valve.
Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market: Key Market Players
Some of the market participants in the automotive idle air control valve market identified across the value chain are:
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Delphi Powertrain Systems
- Continental Automotive Group
- Edelbrock, LLC
- Gb Remanufacturing Inc.
- DENSO Powertrain Control Systems
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Kinsler Fuel Injection
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market Segmentation
Automotive idle air control valve market can be segmented on the basis of end use as follows:
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Two and Three Wheelers
- Sports Cars
Automotive idle air control valve market can be segmented on the basis of sales channel as follows:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Idle Air Control Valve Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.