This Automotive Actuator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Actuator market.
Research & Development to Foster Forthcoming Innovations in the Production of Enhanced Automotive Actuator
Research and development plays a vital role in triggering innovation in the automotive actuator market. This is a crucial factor that is expected to influence the automotive actuator market in the coming years, which could bring innovations in the product offerings. The European Czech Republic witnessed similar incident where Eaton European Innovation Centre was awarded a $1.5 million grant from the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic. The project focuses on improving engine energy efficiency by building advanced cylinder deactivation system, for which electro-mechanical actuator would be developed along with other necessary hardware. The project would expand the expertise and knowledge in electro-mechanical actuator design and control.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Asian market for automotive actuator also portrays effective opportunities for manufacturers. Officials of the recognized key player in the market for automotive actuator, Continental stated that the company is turning to the Indian market as they expect the valuation of automotive components to rise in the next five years, owing to the new emission and safety norms and ever-evolving technology.
Emergence of Self-driven Cars to Proliferate Automotive Actuator Demand
Globally recognized automotive manufacturers such as GM, Ford, Toyota, Daimler, and others are moving towards automated and self-driven technology to offer ease and advancements in driving. Automotive actuator and sensors are widely used for the production of self-driven automated cars, owing to which the demand for automotive actuator is expected to grow significantly.
In line with this, a major player in the automotive actuator market and a second largest mobility supplier, Denso Corporation planned to open a facility for the development and testing of automated driving technology in Tokyo. With leading players encouraging the application of automotive actuator in self-driven cars, the market has tremendous opportunities with the evolving shift towards automation.
Key Automotive Actuator Market Players: Strategies and Products Offered to Gain Competitive Advantage
The major players in the automotive actuator market are incorporating various strategies owing to which they gain a competitive edge over the other players with enhanced product offerings and greater presence across the globe. The key players in the automotive actuator market include Robert Bosch GmbH, Nidec Corporation, Johnson Electric, WABCO Holdings Inc., Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Mahle GmbH, Continental AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Delphi Automotive LLP, CTS Corporation, Hitachi Ltd, and Denso Corporation.
Johnson Electric, a major automotive actuator market player stated in their financial report for the first half of the year 2018 that the company witnessed a sales growth. The company delivered superior growth from its automotive and industrial product domains. This reflects the continual efforts taken by the company in offering good products such as automotive actuator to the automotive industry.
Another key provider of automotive actuator, Robert Bosch GmbH together with Daimler announced a fully automated driving on-demand ride-hailing service in San Jose, California where Bosch would be responsible for providing components such an automotive actuator, sensor, and control units, while Daimler would be responsible in providing the cars with a drive system.
Continental AG, another automotive actuator market player announced the acquisition of the automotive division of Kathrein Automotive GmbH for the development of intelligent antenna solutions. This move by the company reflects its continuous efforts in the automotive sector, to provider effective solutions to the same.
Automotive Actuator Market Segmentation Allows Seamless Analysis of Key Divisions
The automotive actuator market is classified based on key distinctive parameters including product type, distribution channel, and vehicle type.
When segmented according to product type, the key segments of the automotive actuator market include grill shutter actuators, exhaust gas recirculation regulators, headlamp actuators, piezoelectric actuators, throttle actuators, electronic ignition actuators, HVAC actuators, and brake actuators. The distribution channels through which the automotive actuator is distributed includes aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers (OEM), while the segmentation of automotive actuator market based on vehicle type includes segments such as light commercial vehicles, passenger cars, and heavy commercial vehicles.
The research report on market of automotive actuator showcases an extensive analysis of the whole market. It includes in-depth insights, historical and factual data, and industry-validated and statistically-supported data providing a better understanding of the automotive actuator market. The report on market of automotive actuator includes predictions using adequate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on automotive actuator market provides evaluations and data based on regions, technology, market segments, and applications.
The automotive actuator market research study is an outlook of first-hand information gained by analyzing the market in a qualitatively and quantitatively. This data is gained with the help of research analysts, experts in the industry and participants across the value chain. The detailed assessment of the trends in the parent market, macro-economic segments, factors governing the market, and market attractiveness according to segments are all included in the report. The automotive actuator market study also traces the influence of the several factors on the regions and market segments.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Actuator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report on market of automotive actuator encompasses detailed evaluation on:
- Segments of market of automotive actuator
- Automotive actuator Market Influencers
- Automotive actuator Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Latest trends and challenges in the automotive actuator market
- Major Automotive actuator Providers
- Value Chain
Assessment of Regions includes
- North America Market of Automotive actuator—Canada and US.
- Latin America Market of Automotive actuator— Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America.
- Western Europe Market of Automotive actuator— Germany, Italy, U.K, France, Nordic countries, Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Rest of Western Europe.
- Eastern Europe Market of Automotive actuator— Poland, Russia, and Rest of Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific Market of Automotive actuator—China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand.
- Japanese Market of Automotive actuator
- Middle East and Africa Market of Automotive actuator— GCC, South Africa, and Rest of MEA.
The report on automotive actuator market highlights:
- Detailed overview of Parent Market
- Changing Dynamics of Automotive actuator Market
- Thorough Market Classification
- Market Valuation with respect to Volume and Value: Current, Historical and Projected Data
- Latest industrial trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Players- Strategies and Product offerings
- Geographies and Potential and Niche Segments that exhibit promising growth
- Neutral perspective of Market Performance
- Necessary information for Companies to help improve and sustain their presence in the market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Actuator Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Actuator Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Actuator Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Actuator Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.