This Automotive Active Roll Control System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Active Roll Control System market.
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market: Introduction
Automotive active roll control system (ARC) acts when a vehicle when subject to cornering forces. It can decrease the magnitude of sprung mass or roll angle of the vehicle and can improve the passenger’s comfort and vehicle dynamics. The automotive active roll control system contains two sub-systems, i.e., electric active roll control (EARC) and hydraulic active roll control (HARC). The electric unit determines the direction and magnitude of the hydraulic pressure according to the vehicle’s instability and the hydraulic unit regulates the pressure in actuators. The actuators provide the force to counteract the cornering force and reduce the vehicle’s roll angle.
Furthermore, the automotive active roll control systems can improve the safety rating of a vehicle and minimize the probability of an accident due to rollover or instability. The new premium and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) generally have automotive active roll control system, which provides better stability and comfort. There are two main types of automotive active roll control systems available in the market, namely rotary actuators and linear actuators.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market: Dynamics
Automotive active roll control system helps to improve the vehicles response to accidents caused by rollovers and improve the overall stability of a vehicle. The increasing demand for comfortable and safe vehicles is expected to be the key factors contributing to the growth of the automotive active roll control system market. Additionally, stringent governmental regulations regarding vehicles safety rating is also projected to propel the growth of the automotive active roll control system market over the forecast period.
Furthermore, new technological developments in the automotive active roll control system are creating growth opportunities for the manufacturers operating in the automotive market. Electrical vehicles are also equipped with automotive active roll control system, which expected to drive the growth of the automotive active roll control system market during the forecast period.
However, the active roll control system is costly and only limited to the premium and mid-end vehicles. Also, the retrofit of the system in existing vehicles is very complex which is expected to hamper the growth of automotive active roll control system market over the forecast period.
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market: Regional Outlook
North America is estimated to witness prominent growth in the global automotive active roll control system market owing to growing adoption of the system in passenger and commercial vehicles due to stringent governmental regulations regarding road safety. The European New Car Assessment program (EuroNCAP) is launched by the European Commission to educate the car buyers regarding the potential safety benefits, which is expected to increase the demand for automotive active roll control system and drive growth of the automotive active roll control system market in Europe during the forecast period.
China and Asia Pacific excluding China are expected to witness promising growth in the global automotive active roll control system market due to growing awareness regarding road safety to minimize the number of road accidents.
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market: Participants
Some of the market participants in the global automotive active roll control system market are:
- Schaeffler AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- BWI Group
- Continental AG
- Ford Motor Company
- Volvo Car Corporation
- Porsche AG
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Automotive Active Roll Control System market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Automotive Active Roll Control System market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Market Segments
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Market Dynamics
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Market Size
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Supply & Demand
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Competition & Companies involved
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Technology
- Automotive Active Roll Control System Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Active Roll Control System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market: Segmentation:
Automotive active roll control system market can be segmented into actuator type, vehicle type, distribution channel, and region.
On the basis of actuator type, the global automotive active roll control system market is segmented into:
- Rotary Actuator
- Linear Actuator
On the basis of vehicle type, the global automotive active roll control system market is segmented into:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
On the basis of distribution channel, the global automotive active roll control system market is segmented into:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Active Roll Control System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Active Roll Control System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Active Roll Control System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Active Roll Control System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.