This Automotive Proportioning Valves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Proportioning Valves market.
Automotive Proportioning Valves Market: Introduction
Automotive Proportioning valves are used in vehicle’s brake system to reduce the brake fluid pressure applied to each axle set of the brake system. Automotive Proportioning valves is a necessary component of the brake system connecting the master cylinder to the rest of braking system. Automotive Proportioning Valve is a spring loaded device. Automotive Proportioning Valves helps in adjusting the distribution of the brake force between the rear and front wheels and subsequently avoids the rear tires from locking up. Owing to increasing automotive sales and vehicle fleet, the demand for Automotive Proportioning Valves is also estimated to witness significant growth in the coming years. This in turn is expected to contribute to the growing market of Automotive Proportioning Valves across the globe during the forecast period.
Automotive Proportioning Valves Market: Dynamics
Sales of Automotive Proportional Valves is directly proportional to the automotive production and automotive fleet on road. Increasing demand for passenger cars is leading towards growing automotive production and automotive sales particularly in the developing regions. Growing automotive production is estimated to be key factor driving the demand for automotive proportioning valves across the globe. Increasing automotive sales is continuously adding to the total vehicle fleet across the globe. This in turn is anticipated to create significant opportunities in the aftermarket sales segment for Automotive Proportioning Valves market during the forecast period.
Growing popularity of an Electronic Brake Proportioning EBP particularly in the new model vehicles is estimated to be the key factor restraining the growth of global Automotive Proportioning Valves market during the forecast period. Late car models equipped with advanced features such as traction control, Anti-lock Braking System, and electronic stability do not prefer the usage of mechanical proportioning valve, instead the proportioning is handled by the ABS system, providing improved control and stability.
Growing customer’s traction as well as increasing government focus towards electric vehicles is expected to be an ongoing trend gaining momentum in the global automotive proportioning valves market. Rapidly growing electric vehicle market with expected fall in the manufacturing costs for all classes of electric vehicle is also considered to be one of the major factor propelling the demand for electric vehicles during the forecast period.
Automotive Proportioning Valves Market: Regional Outlook
The market for Automotive Proportioning Valves is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years owing to growing automotive industry across the developing region. Growing automotive production in countries such as Iran, India, ASEAN, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Netherlands, and Turkey is expected to create substantial opportunity in the Automotive Proportioning Valves market in Europe and Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. Growing market for electric vehicles in countries such as China and U.S. is also estimated to drive the demand for Automotive Proportioning Valves market in the coming years. Growing vehicle fleet in Latin America and Middle East & Africa region is also estimated to drive the demand for Automotive Proportioning Valves market during the forecast period
Automotive Proportioning Valves Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Automotive Proportioning Valves market include:
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Emmerson Electric Co.
- Wilwood Engineering, Inc.
- Heidts Automotive LLC
- Veoneer-Nissin Inc
- IBARA SEIKI CO., LTD.
- Baer Brakes
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Automotive Proportioning Valves market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to the Automotive Proportioning Valves market segments such as geographies, valve type, and vehicle type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Market Segments
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Market Dynamics
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Market Size
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Supply & Demand
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Competition & Companies involved
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Technology
- Automotive Proportioning Valves Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Automotive Proportioning Valves market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global Automotive Proportioning Valves market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global Automotive Proportioning Valves market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Proportioning Valves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Proportioning Valves Market: Segment
The global Automotive Proportioning Valves market has been segmented by Product type, by vehicle type and by sales channel
On the basis of Product type, the global Automotive Proportioning Valves market has been segmented as:
- Master Cylinder-Mounted Automotive Proportioning Valves
- Load Sensing Automotive Proportioning Valves
- Combination Valve-Mounted Automotive Proportioning Valves
On the basis of vehicle type, the global Automotive Proportioning Valves market has been segmented as:
- Conventional Vehicles
- Passenger Car
- Compact Cars
- Mid-size cars
- Luxury Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
On the basis of Sales Channel, the global Automotive Proportioning Valves market has been segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Proportioning Valves Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Proportioning Valves Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Proportioning Valves Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Proportioning Valves Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.