Automotive Start-Stop Battery Market: Introduction
Automotive start-stop battery is a kind of rechargeable battery that is working on a start-stop mechanism. By the principle of operation, an Automotive start-stop battery shut offs the engine automatically when the vehicle comes to a halt. Although, the automotive start-stop battery still powers all the other electrical systems and devices like as AC and the radio till the engine starts again. The engine gets started automatically by the automotive start-stop battery within a fraction of second when the brakes are released. Therefore Automotive Start-Stop Battery helps in reduction of total fuel consumption and enhancing the efficiency of the vehicle.
Additionally, the growing demand for automotive start stop technology by the automobile manufacturers in order to decrease CO2 emission and meet regulatory norms related to emission standards is accelerating the need for start stop technology. Hence, increasing adaptation of this technology is expected the boost the global automotive start stop battery demand.
Automotive Start-Stop Battery Market: Dynamics
Growing automotive production and increasing adoption of start-stop technology by automotive OEMs is expected to drive the automotive start stop battery market in the future. Additionally, the growing fleet of electric and hybrid electric vehicles, with the constituent battery being the key source of power is also identified as significant growth provider of automotive start-stop battery. Moreover, with the growing prices of crude oil coupled the demand for more energy efficient automobiles, the global market for automotive start-stop battery market is expected to grow with healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Moreover, the manufacturers of automotive start-stop battery are highly focused toward innovations and up gradations in order to differentiate themselves from others. For an instance the introduction of moldable and smart batteries took place in the recent past years and had provided a different way to the automotive start-stop battery manufacturers.
Automotive Start-Stop Battery Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is expected to be the most prominent market in the global automotive start stop battery market and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing demand and sales of automobiles with respect to conventional as well as electric vehicles. Moreover, fuel efficacy & cost reduction provided by the automotive start-stop battery is making them as a preferred option to be used in automobiles from the Asia Pacific region. China India & Japan are the key growth engines responsible for healthy growth of the regional Automotive Start-Stop Battery market.
The North America & European regions have been the early adopters of automotive start-stop battery. North America & Europe regions currently have a noteworthy share in the global market but are projected to grow at a relatively slower pace compared to Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific automotive start-stop battery market is anticipated to register the most significant growth during the forecast period.
Automotive Start-Stop Battery Market: Market Participants
Names of some of the manufacturers involved in the manufacturing, sales & development of automotive start-stop battery are:
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Century Batteries
- A123 System LLC
- ATLASBX Co., Ltd
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Exide Technologies
- East Penn Manufacturing
- MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- PLATINUM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Leoch Battery
The research report on automotive start-stop battery presents a comprehensive assessment of the automotive start-stop battery market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated automotive start-stop battery market data. The automotive start-stop battery report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The automotive start-stop battery research report provides analysis and information according to automotive start-stop battery market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive start-stop battery Market Segments
- Automotive start-stop battery Market Dynamics
- Automotive start-stop battery Market Size
- Automotive start-stop battery Supply & Demand
- Automotive start-stop battery Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Automotive start-stop battery Competition & Companies involved
- Automotive start-stop battery Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The automotive start-stop battery report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The automotive start-stop battery report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on automotive start-stop battery market segments and geographies.
Automotive Start-Stop Battery Market: Segmentation
Global market of automotive start-stop battery market can be segmented on the basis of battery type, application and region.
On the basis of battery type, the global market for automotive start-stop battery is segmented as:
- Lead-acid Batteries
- Enhanced Flooded Batteries
- Absorbent Glass Mat Batteries
- Li-ion Batteries
On the basis of application, the global market for automotive start-stop battery is segmented as:
- Conventional Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the automotive start-stop batteryindustry
- In-depth market segmentation of automotive start-stop battery
- Historical, current, and projected automotive start-stop battery market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in automotive start-stop battery market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key automotive start-stop batteryplayers and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on automotive start-stop battery market performance
- Must-have information for automotive start-stop battery market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.