This Automotive Radar Sensors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Radar Sensors market.
Automotive radar sensors market: Introduction
Driver and road safety is one of the prominent challenges at present and it is estimated to be in the future as well. One of the main reasons for several road accidents is the slow reaction of the driver while responding to accidental situation. High-tech automotive wireless electronics is capable of automating many driving features which reduce significant human errors and the improve vehicle safety. Automotive radar is one of the key development in this area and is a forward step for increasing the driving comfort, automating driving and crash prevention. Automotive radar sensors are used for enhancing various driving features which give better control to drivers in hazardous accidental situation. Automotive radar sensors are fining various application in systems such as warning and mitigation, collision detection, collision avoidance, blind spot monitoring/blind spot detection, vulnerable road user detection, lane change assistance and lane departure warning system, and rear cross-traffic alerts. Driver assistance system which are equipped with radar sensors are already common in many passenger vehicles in the global market. Many of the driver assistance system have sensors which help in detection for lane-change assistance, rear cross-traffic alerts, back-up parking assistance, adaptive cruise control and blind spot monitoring. Presently, the 79 GHz, 77 GHz and 27 GHz radar sensors with increased signal bandwidth have the capability to distinguish between diverse objects and also offer high resolution.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Some of the prominent factors influencing growth of the automotive radar sensors market are the increasing vehicle production globally and the need for enhancement of safety features. The demand for automotive radar sensors in the global market is estimated to grow with an incremental rate in the coming years. Owing to the increased number of road accidents globally, prominent emphasis is being given to improve road safety regulations and laws for making the automobiles safer for driving. Thus, this in turn is driving the increasing consumption of advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and consequently increasing the demand for the automotive radar sensors in the global market. These sensors are not only helping in automating the vehicles but also used for effective detection in collision warning and monitoring system. Latest innovation and development in the global market has led to the introduction of receptor isolation and signal synthesis methods which will in-turn drive the growth of low power and high accuracy automotive radar sensors in the market. Key market participants in the global market are also coming up with solutions such as SOC (system on chip) which can equip multiple sensors on board owing to the rising trend of reduction in size for the automobile components. The collision monitoring and autonomous emergency breaking are expected to hold a prominent market share in terms of value and volume during the forecast period in the global automotive radar sensors market, owing to the stringent rules and regulation imposed to reduce the road accidents. This increasing growth of automotive radar sensors is directly proportionate to global vehicle production.
The most protuberant factors increasing the growth of automotive radar sensors in the global market include production of advanced technology in automobiles and clean transportation. Rules and regulations enforced by ruling authorities and governments regarding the vehicle safety coupled with safety of the environment encourage manufacturers to produce environment-friendly and efficient vehicles, which has successively resulted in an increase in the demand for automotive radar sensors in the global market. Escalating cost of radar sensors and its corresponding technology united with changing prices are one of the key restraints contradicting the growth of the global automotive radar sensors market.
Automotive radar sensors market: Segmentation
The automotive radar sensors market can be segmented on the basis of application, range and vehicle type.
Automotive radar sensors market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Radar Sensors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
- Rear Cross Traffic Assist (RCTA)
- Intelligent Parking Assistance (IPA)
- Others (Exit Assist applications, Rear Collision Warning, etc.)
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Economic PC
- Mid-Sized PC
- Luxury PC
- Commercial Vehicles
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Automotive Radar Sensors market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- HELLA KGaA
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Autoliv Inc.
- Valeo S.A
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- InnoSenT - Innovative Radar Sensor Technology
- First Sensor AG
- Kestrel Radar Sensors
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- FUJITSU TEN Ltd.
- UniqueSec AB
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Radar Sensors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Radar Sensors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Radar Sensors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Radar Sensors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.