This Automotive Thermostat market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Thermostat market.
The automotive thermostat is a small device used in any liquid cooled car engine that sits between the engine and the radiator to block the flow of coolant to the radiator until the engine has warmed up. Today, the thermostat is used to increase combustion efficiency, decrease fuel consumption due to condensed viscosity of the engine oil and consequently reduced frictional loss. Moreover, it improves power output at full load (owing to reduced coolant temperature) as well as improve interior heating performance, and has lower pollution emissions. The thermostat is typically about 2 inches in diameter for small cars. When the temperature rises above the permissible level (generally 180 degrees Fahrenheit), a valve opens which releases the coolant owing to the location of a small cylinder on the engine-side of the thermostat. The cylinder is filled with a wax that starts to melt at a certain temperature, expanding the cavity and hence opening the valve. When the engine is cold, the thermostat is closed and prevents coolant from flowing into the engine and allows the engine to warm up.
Automotive Thermostat Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Thermostat Market: Segmentation
The global automotive thermostat market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, sales channel, the number of valves, temperature, thermostat type and housing material. Different kind of automobiles house requires different type of thermostats. The vehicle can accommodate a single thermostat from a single segment or a combination of different segments. The market revenue generated from these thermostats depend upon their demand, which in turn is based on the type of automobile they are being housed.
Automotive Thermostat Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global automotive thermostat market is designed for seven regions namely, North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific except Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa and Japan. Amongst these North America holds the largest global automotive thermostat market share, attributing to use of advanced technology and the demand for luxury high-performance cars. Asia-specific countries like China and India are developing their thermostat market, tremendous growth is expected in the global automotive thermostat market due to increasing job opportunities and emerging technologies. Europe will help to increase the expansion of automotive thermostat market globally by adopting automotive thermostat in distinct fields. Overall, the outlook for automotive thermostat market is positive over the forecast period.
Automotive Thermostat Market: Key Players
The key players in the global automotive thermostat market are Mahle GmbH, Stant Manufacturing, Inc., BorgWarner Inc., HELLA, Kirpart, Vernet, Tama Enterprises Co., Ltd., Nippon Thermostat Co. Ltd., BG Automotive, Fishman Thermo Technologies Ltd.,Honeywell International Inc., Magal Engineering Ltd., Ningbo Xingci Thermal Electric Appliances Co. Ltd., Dongfeng-fuji-thomson thermostat co. ltd, Ruian Wantai auto electric appliance Co. Ltd., and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Thermostat Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the type of vehicle type, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
- Passenger cars
- Thermostat for Economy car
- Thermostat for Sedan
- Thermostat for Luxury car
- Thermostat for Sports car
- Commercial vehicles
- Thermostat for light commercial vehicle
- Thermostat for heavy commercial vehicle
Based on the sales channel, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
Based on the number of valves, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
- Single valve
- Dual valve
Based on temperature, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
- Regular Thermostat
- Low-temperature thermostat
Based on the Thermostat type, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
- Traditional thermostat
- Map controlled thermostat
- Housed thermostat
Based on the housing material, the global automotive thermostat market is segmented into:
- EPDM Rubber
- Die cast
- Structural plastics like PPS and PPA
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.