This Basalt Fibre market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Basalt Fibre market.
In the last decade, basalt fibres has emerged as a strong competitor in the fibre reinforcement composites. Basalt fibres are the fibres made of extremely fine fibres of basalt, comprising the minerals pyroxene, plagioclase and olivine, having better physicomechanical properties than fiberglass, and significantly economical than carbon fibre. It finds its major application as a fireproof textile in the automotive and aviation industries. It also finds its application as a composite to produce products like camera tripods.
Construction market is anticipated to have the highest gain during the forecast period. Construction-related products like rubber roofing is projected to register healthy growth during the forecast period. Mechanical goods is estimated to account for the largest share of total demand for basalt fibre. Increased consumer demand of the durable goods, machinery and equipment will be benefiting the basalt fibre suppliers Globally the basalt fiber market is witnessing a significant growth and this trend will continue in the coming years. Ongoing technological advancements and developments in the raw material of basalt fibres will be the key influencing factors for the global basalt fibre market, with higher emphasis on cost and their applications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Basalt Fibre Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising construction output, increasing demand for high performance sealing products, tires and tire adhesive, rapid growth in the automotive sales in developing economies are few factors driving the growth of the global basalt fibre market.
Availability of raw material, limited number of suppliers and increasing threat from the substitutes are probable factors negatively impacting the growth of the global basalt fibre market.
Basalt Fibre Market: Segmentation
The global basalt fibre market is broadly classified on the basis of manufacturing technique, end-use industry and geographies.
Basalt Fibre Market: Overview
With rising automotive sales, burgeoning population and rising urbanization the need for basalt fibre products are increasing. The global basalt fibre market is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2025). As on date, Asia Pacific region is the largest producer and consumer of basalt fibre, with its automotive sector exhibiting healthy growth rate during the forecast period. Basalt fibre manufacturers have shifted their production facilities to developing economies, due to the low labor and operating costs.
Basalt Fibre Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global basalt fibre market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global basalt fibre market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. As of 2015, North America dominated the global basalt fibre market in terms of market revenue followed by Europe. Asia Pacific & Japan are projected to expand at a substantial growth and will contribute to the global basalt fibre market value exhibiting a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2015-2025.
Basalt Fibre Market: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global basalt fibre market are BASALTEX NV, Technobasalt, Sudaglass Fiber Technology, Mafic SA, Zhejiang GBF Basalt Fiber Co., Ltd, GMVChina, Shanxi Basalt Fiber Technology Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Basalt Fibre Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on manufacturing technique, the global basalt fibre market is segmented into:
- Centrifugal Multiroll
- Die Blowing
- Centrifugal Blowing
Based on end-use industry,the global basalt fibre market is segmented into:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Basalt Fibre Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Basalt Fibre Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Basalt Fibre Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Basalt Fibre Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.