Beet pulp Market Outlook
Beet pulp is a byproduct leftover during the production of sugar from sugar beet. It is used as fodder for horse and other livestock in the form of pellet, shreds or crumbles. Beet pulp is low in sugar and other non-structural carbohydrates, but it is high in fiber and energy. It contains protein, calcium, and phosphorus, which result in no need of any other vitamin, forage or another nutrient to complete nutrition level. These benefits of beet pulp lead to an increase in its consumption in the animal feed industry and show the positive growth in the beet pulp market. High production of beet pulp around the worldwide owing to the high consumption of sugar. Making the manufacturers utilize the excess leftover beet pulp for another purpose. This different utilization of beet pulp in different industry accounts for its high market growth in the forecasted period.
Product innovation through beet pulp as a raw material, generating demand for beet pulp form different industry in the coming years.
Microcellulosefibres, galacturonic, and arabinose acid extracted from sugar beet pulp can be used for a great variety of applications such as composites, food & flavor applications as well as personal care. This various use of beet pulp acid in different industry, account as a driving factor for beet pulp market in the forecasted period.
There are more innovation happening in beet pulp market without impacting the environment, this factor bringing favorable regulation in the beet pulp manufacturing and help to promote its use in different industries. Whereas, it has some drawbacks which restricting its growth in the animal feed industry, majorly for horse feed. Unsoaked beet pulp or dry beet pulp, cause choke to the horse, especially if the horse does not have free access to water. This makes the horse owners shift towards the substitute products to feed their horses. Nonetheless, this risk can be reduced by soaking the ration before feeding. There are much research is going on different use of beet pulp in the different industry other than animal feed. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Lincoln, Nebraska found that beet pulp can be used in the production of plastic which is can be used as packaging material such as yogurt cups, cottage cheese tubs, or other thin, opaque plastic containers. This innovation in beet pulp use, generating the opportunity for the beet pulp manufacturers to serve the different industry in the coming years.
Beet pulp Market: Regional Analysis
The global Beet pulp market is majorly divided into seven regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Middle East & Africa, and Oceania. Among all these regions Europe holds the major share in beet pulp market, due to its high production capacity. More than 50% of the entire global supply of beet pulp is produced in a European country such as Germany France and the U.K. and supply worldwide. Currently, Japan and Morocco are the world largest importing countries of beet pulp due to its increasing consumption in the livestock. Other regions are also focusing on increasing production of beet pulp to meet the demand of cattle feed.
Beet pulp Market: Key Participants
- Feedimpex B.V.
- Delta Sugar Company
- American Crystal Sugar Company
- Amalgamated Sugar company LLC
- Tereos, Nordic Sugar A/S
- Amalgamated Sugar Company, LLC,
- AGRANA Beteiligungs AG
- Michigan Sugar Company
- Rana Sugar Ltd
- Nippon Beet Sugar Manufacturing Co. Ltd.,
- British Sugar Plc
- Ontario Dehy Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the beet pulp market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, Application, and Distribution Channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Beet pulp market Segments
- Beet pulp market Dynamics
- Beet pulp market Size
- Beet pulp Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Beet pulp market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Beet pulp Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Beet pulp
- Value Chain Analysis of the Beet pulp market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Beet pulp Market: Segmentation
The global beet pulp market is segmented on the basis of nature, form and distribution channel
On the basis of Form: the global Beet pulp market has been segmented as :
On the basis of nature: the global Beet pulp market has been segmented as :
On the basis of Distribution Channel: the global Beet pulp market has been segmented as :
- Online-store based retailing
- Store-based retailing
- Detailed overview of parent market for the Beet pulp
- Changing dynamics of them Beet pulp market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Beet pulp market
- Competitive landscape of Beet pulp market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Beet pulp market performance
- Must-have information for Beet pulp market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.