This Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services market.
Bitumen and asphalt are the crude oil products, generally used as a binder in construction activities, especially in roads construction. As bitumen and asphalt are always exposed to road traffic load and environmental conditions, hence their quality needs to be checked for maintaining the durability. Rapidly growing construction industry, especially road construction sector and increasing demand for bitumen and asphalt along with its quality testing are boosting the bitumen and asphalt testing services market.
Increasing demand for testing of construction material, including bitumen and asphalt to maintain the quality and durability of construction work is ultimately driving the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Bitumen and asphalt testing services include various testing types such as ductility testing, penetration testing, density testing, and other types. Mandatory road and pavement standards like ASTM's road and paving standard to examine and evaluate paving materials creates the need for bitumen and asphalt testing, which ultimately accelerates the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth globally. This standard provides the aggregate specification and standard sizes of aggregate.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Key Dynamics
Usage of bitumen and asphalt in construction industry is gaining traction
Construction Industry is one of the rapidly growing industries across the globe. Engineers now consider bitumen and asphalt as a vital construction material. Increasing focus on improving quality in construction, especially in roads and highway construction with quality testing of bitumen and asphalt is expected to witness the significant market growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services over the forecast period. Various countries are investing a tremendous amount of capital investment in real estate to improve the infrastructure facilities. Increasing need for bitumen and asphalt in real estate to improve the infrastructure facility is ultimately contributing to the growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services market.
On the other hand, there are few restraints such as ineffective sampling of bitumen and asphalt while testing, and inappropriate sample handling which is hampering the growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Slower growth rate of the construction industry in undeveloped regions is also hindering the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth.
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Competition Landscape
Key Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services providers are Intertek Group plc, SGS SA, Geos Laboratories, HiQA Geotechnical, PRI, Bowser-Morner, IR SOLUTIONS, and Cooper Group.
- Stringent material testing standards across the globe, especially construction materials testing is one of the vital factors that create the opportunity for the bitumen and asphalt testing services providers to capture the major market share.
- For Example, regulatory standards such as ASTM, AASHTO, ISO, and EN used for bitumen and Asphalt testing.
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services providers are continuously focusing on research and development to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- For instance, SGS SA, one of the leading bitumen and asphalt testing services provider, participate in an international proficiency test scheme for bitumen to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- Intertek Group plc, another prominent bitumen and asphalt testing service providers, participate in AMRl PG BInder, Viscosity and Emulsified Asphalt Proficiency Testing Programs to ensure the quality of Asphalt testing.
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Regional Overview
Technological development, innovations, infrastructure development in North America region are one of the important factors that are boosting the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Stringent material testing standards in this region are also boosting the growth of bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Other factors such as Increasing bitumen and asphalt production along with the Crude oil production in Europe region is propelling the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth. Increasing focus on quality construction, especially road projects in the APEJ region is also driving the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. On the other hand, capital investments in infrastructure sector in the MEA region is accelerating the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services market Segments
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services market Dynamics
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market - Segmentation
On the Basis of test type, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Ductility testing
- Penetration testing
- Oliensis testing
- Relative Density testing
- Emulsion testing
On the Basis of End Use, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Oil and Gas
- Research & Development
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services market Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bitumen And Asphalt Testing Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.