This Brain Fitness market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Brain Fitness market.
It has been reported that the brain slowly deteriorates as a person ages with the senses, memory and cognitive thinking abilities being affected the most. The deterioration of functions of the brain was explained by the loss of brain plasticity. Brain plasticity is the capacity of the nervous system to change its neural structure in reaction to environmental challenges. However research conducted in the last few years revealed that the brain retains the ability undergoe changes in size and shape in response to stimulation. Brain fitness is an umbrella term for techniques and strategies such as mental and cognitive training, neuroplasticity, neurogenesis, brain vascularization and others which are useful in keeping the brain fit. These are a set of mental exercises to sharpen the senses, memory and attention.
Brain Fitness Market: Drivers and Restraints
The burgeoning demand for brain fitness generated owing to increasing incidence of ADHD, learning disorders, memory loss, brain injury and others is driving a large market. According to the The A.D.D. Resource Center, Inc., 12.9 percent of men and 4.9 percent of women will be diagnosed with the attention disorder at some points in their lifetimes, with the prevalence of attention disorder being 4 percent of American adults over the age of 18. The American Psychiatric Association estimates that 5% of children have ADHD, while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 11% of U.S. children aged 4 to 17 suffer from ADHD.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The growing ageing population is another driver of the market. The number of people aged 60 years or older is expected to rise from 900 million to 2 billion between 2015 and 2050, representing a growth from 12% to 22% of the total global population, according to recent World Health Organization report. The prosperous baby boomer population of U.S. is another driver for the market owing to their desire to delay dementia and mental disorders. Thus a large market is well evident.
However the constraints such as lack of awareness, lack of experimental validation regarding the effectiveness and efficacy of the brain fitness therapy and opposition to clinical acceptance is hampering the brain fitness market. Actions by regulatory bodies such as the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) which sued companies selling "brain training" programs such as WordSmart Corporation and LearningRx, for deceptive advertising in 2015 is the greatest threat to the market.
Brain Fitness Market: Regional Wise Outlook
The global brain fitness market can be classified into the following region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, and Middle East and Africa. North America, led by the U.S., is expected to drive the largest market share owing to the large incidence of neurological disorders,, ageing baby boomer population and large per capita income.
The Asia Pacific brain fitness market excluding Japan is anticipated to grow owing to the growing awareness and rising incomes. China and India are projected to lead the Asia Pacific brain fitness market growth. Germany, France and the U.K., are projected to be the largest drivers of the Europe brain fitness market. The Middle East and Africa brain fitness market is expected to be led by the gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar owing to their large wealth.
Brain Fitness Market: Market Participants
Some of the major vendors operating in the global brain fitness market are AttenGo Ltd., Nintendo, CogniFit , NEEURO, PTE LTD, Synaptikon GmbH, BrainTrain, SMARTfit Inc., Applied Cognitive Engineering,BrainHQ, Lumos Labs, Inc., Total Brain Health, Advanced Brain Technologies, Cogstate, Cogmed, CNS Vital Signs, Lexia Learning, MyBrainTrainer, NovaVision, and others.
The global brain fitness report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Brain Fitness report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Brain Fitness Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Brain Fitness Market: Segmentation
To gain a bird’s eye view of the global brain fitness market, the report is segmented on the type, product, end users and region.
Based on the type, the global brain fitness market can be segmented as,
- Biofeedback Brain Fitness Training
- Cognitive Brain Fitness Training
- Visual Brain Fitness Training
Based on the product, the global brain fitness market can be segmented as,
- Brain Training Tools
Based on the end users, the global brain fitness market can be segmented as,
- Wellness clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Brain Fitness Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Brain Fitness Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Brain Fitness Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Brain Fitness Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)