This Casein Glycomacropeptide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Casein Glycomacropeptide market.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market Outlook
Casein glycomacropeptide is a highly bioactive peptide that is derived from milk. Casein glycomacropeptide is released in whey during the cheese manufacturing process. Casein glycomacropeptide accounts for about 10-25% of whey protein. It is rich in branched amino-acids and provides various health benefits. Casein glycomacropeptide contains fewer amounts of phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan and is, therefore, a suitable option as a protein source for people suffering from phenylketonuria. Casein glycomacropeptides can be used to prepare various medical food products to treat patients with phenylketonuria. Casein glycomacropeptide has applications in food, beverage, and dietary supplement industry.
The demand for innovative and nutritional products drives the casein glycomacropeptide market
Casein glycomacropeptide is an appropriate protein source for the patients suffering from phenylketonuria. Phenylketonuria affects approximately 1 in 15,000 people in the US. Phenylketonuria is an inherited disease that occurs due to the genetic disorder, and therefore, the patients cannot consume the product that contains phenylalanine. Therefore, the manufactures of the food and beverage industry can develop innovative and nutritional products using casein glycomacropeptide that could be consumed by phenylketonuria patients. Another important advantage of using casein glycomacropeptide in the food and beverage industry is that it has good taste, and thus, the manufacturers can develop nutritive products without any compromise in flavor. Also, in recent years, the health-awareness among the consumers as increased, and thus, the consumers are inclined towards the consumption of nutritive products, and is expected to serve as a driver for the casein glycomacropeptide market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Casein glycomacropeptide contains large amounts of neutral amino acids, such as isoleucine and threonine and has the potential to improve the gut and bone health. Casein is also a rich source of sialic acid which plays an important role in cognitive and neuronal development. Casein glycomacropeptide has antimicrobial property and provides protection against plaque formation and dental caries, and thus, a few companies have developed toothpaste using casein glycomacropeptide. These several benefits obtained due to the consumption of casein glycomacropeptide are anticipated to increase its market in the forecast period.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Key Developments
In 2017, Agropur had developed a highly pure glycomacropeptide (GMP). It had received a Breakthrough Award for Dairy Ingredient Innovation for developing high-quality glycomacropeptide. The company had the vision to provide highly pure glycomacropeptide to expand its applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
In 2017, Vitaflo, a Nestle Health Science Company, launched the PKU Sphere, a powdered and low phenylalanine medical food that is used in the dietary management of Phenylketonuria. PKU Sphere is a glycomacropeptide (GMP)-based medical food that contains a balanced mixture of amino acids and glycomacropeptide.
In 2017, the research studies have shown that casein glycomacropeptide (CGMP) helps to increase the microbial diversity of the gut and also promotes specific health-related gut bacteria.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Opportunities
Casein glycomacropeptide is an excellent protein source and provides various health benefits, and therefore, is used as a dietary supplement. Casein glycomacropeptide contains less amount of aromatic amino acids, and thus, is a suitable dietary supplement for patients with tyrosinemia and hepatic diseases. Due to the increase in health-awareness, the consumers are inclined towards the consumption of dietary supplements to maintain a healthy lifestyle. More than 65% of Americans consume dietary supplements. Also, the demand for a dietary supplement is increasing at a very rapid rate in the Latin America region. Thus, the increase in the demand for dietary supplements is expected to have a positive impact on the casein glycomacropeptide market.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the casein glycomacropeptide market are:
- Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S
- Agropur Ingredients
- S A Pharmachem Pvt Ltd
- Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- American Dairy Products Institute
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the casein glycomacropeptide market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to casein glycomacropeptide market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in casein glycomacropeptide market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of casein glycomacropeptide
- Value Chain Analysis of the casein glycomacropeptide market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Casein Glycomacropeptide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market Segmentation
The Casein Glycomacropeptide market can be segmented on the basis of end use.
On the basis of end use, the Casein Glycomacropeptide market can be segmented as:
- Food industry
- Nut Butters
- Others (snack bars, fruit leathers, etc.)
- Dietary Supplements
- Others (e.g. Beverage Industry, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the casein glycomacropeptide market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the casein glycomacropeptide market
- Competitive landscape of the market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on casein glycomacropeptide market performance
- Must-have information for casein glycomacropeptide market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Casein Glycomacropeptide Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Casein Glycomacropeptide Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Casein Glycomacropeptide Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Casein Glycomacropeptide Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)