This Coronary Guidewires market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coronary Guidewires market.
Guidewires is a thin flexible wire that act a guide for the subsequent placement of a catheter, endotracheal tube or central venous line. These guidewires have the properties of steerability, traceability, flexibility and opacity. Steerability is the ability of the wire tip to navigate vessels whereas opacity is the level of visibility under imaging technologies. Guidewires are made up of stainless steel and nitinol. Coronary guidewire is a guidewire used during coronary interventions. These guidewires passes beyond the coronary stenosis, providing a platform for the subsequent placement of the balloon catheter. Thus coronary guidewires are used for accessing the lesions and for crossing the lesion atraumatically. Coronary guidewires are selected based on the vessel anatomy, surgeon’s experience, catheter used and lesion morphology. These guidewires are selected depending upon the site and the nature of the lesion i.e. frontline cases, tortuous cases, subtotal occlusion cases, multiple lesion cases, extra support cases etc. Coronary guidewires are also categorized based on the coating of the guidewire such as hydrophobic and hydrophilic. Whereas these guidewires are also classified depending upon their tip flexibility such as floppy, intermediate and stiff.
The coronary guidewires market has evolved gradually and comprises of different varieties of guidewire used during coronary intervention procedures. The market is anticipated to grow with fastest CAGR due to increase in the prevalence of coronary artery disease.
Coronary Guidewires Market: Drivers & Restraints
The primary factor for the growth of global coronary guidewires market is the increasing number of hospital admissions attributed to rising incidence of atherosclerosis patients, and rising prevalence of CAD (Coronary Artery Disease) worldwide. Secondly growing healthcare expenditure levels and the introduction of advanced technologiesin balloon catheter drives the market growth for coronary guidewires over the forecast period. Also increase in the number of new product launches also the drives the revenue growth of coronary guidewires market. However high cost of angioplasty procedures along with availability of anti-atherosclerotic drugs is expected to hamper the revenue of coronary guidewires market over the forecast period.
Coronary guidewires market is mainly dominated by trends such as availability of floppy and middle weight guidewires for left main PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention). Also availability of advanced treatment option such as drug eluting balloons, also drives the demand for coronary guidewires over the forecast period. However presence of different types of guide wires provides good number of options to the surgeons for selecting a guide wire for PCI procedures which in turn drives the market for coronary guidewires over the forecast period.
Coronary Guidewires Market: Overview
Depending on geographic region, the coronary guidewires market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Globally, coronary guidewires market is expected to witness healthy growth in the near future due to increasing prevalence of coronary artery disease and the rise in per capita expenditure on healthcare in the developing nations. North America is expected to hold major share of global coronary guidewires market followed by Western Europe owing to technological advancement, increasing number of players in coronary guidewires market and increasing awareness regarding angioplasty procedures. Also it has been analyzed that coronary guidewires have been widely adopted in clinical practice and is associated with improved clinical outcomes in Western Europe. Asia-Pacific market is expected to register fastest growth owing to the rise in geriatric population and increasing obesity, which ultimately gives rise to the number of patients suffering for coronary artery diseases over the forecast period.
Coronary Guidewires Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in coronary guidewires market includes Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Cordis, Ovalum Ltd., JOTEC GmbH, QXMédical, LLC etc. these players are entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and product portfolio expansions, distribution agreements which are their key sustainability strategies. Secondly many local players have started entering in this lucrative market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coronary Guidewires Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Coronary Guidewires Market: Segmentation
This market is segmented on the basis of tip flexibility, coating, material and end user
Segmentation based on tip flexibility
Segmentation based on coating
Segmentation based on material
- Stainless steel
Segmentation based on end user
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Coronary Guidewires Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Coronary Guidewires Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Coronary Guidewires Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Coronary Guidewires Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)