This Corrugated Automotive Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrugated Automotive Packaging market.
Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market: An Overview
The automotive industry has a complex supply chain involving multiple networks; this creates a need for different types of packaging formats at different levels. The use of appropriate packaging solutions ensures safe transit of automotive parts right from production plants to end-users. Thus, the automotive industry is in constant need of packaging solutions to ensure proper movement of automotive parts across the supply chain.
Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market: Dynamics
Packaging of automotive parts is often standardized, as several components require specialized multi-level packaging solutions. This standardization is expected to create a steady demand for corrugated automotive packaging solutions. Moreover, automotive packaging aims to increase the efficiency of transportation and handling of automotive parts by reducing space occupied. Thus the manufacturers are incorporating collapsible corrugated boxes and foldable plastic crates for in-plant transport of small-sized components in bulk.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Expendable corrugated automotive packaging solutions are single-use packaging solutions which need to be discarded or recycled each time. Their cost-effective and eco-friendly attributes drive demand for expendable packaging. Developing production technology has enabled the manufacturing of robust and cost-effective disposable packaging for one-time use only. Thus, expendable corrugated automotive packaging solutions account for a significant share in the corrugated automotive packaging market. While on the other hand, returnable corrugated automotive packaging includes reusable pallets and plastic containers. These aid in reducing packaging waste, but are only practical for closed logistic systems with fixed distribution points.
Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
Production of automotive parts is high in North America, Japan, China, and Western Europe. Thus, the sales of corrugated automotive packaging solutions are anticipated to be high in these regions. The automotive industry in China is expected to have a reasonably positive outlook, which will translate into remunerative opportunities for the corrugated automotive packaging manufacturers in the country. Also, Latin America automotive industry is developing at a significant pace, which is anticipated to pose growth potential for the corrugated automotive packaging market. This can be attributed to the cost-effectiveness and easy availability of corrugated automotive packaging solutions in the region.
Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market: Key Players & Market Structure Analysis
Some of the key players operating in the global corrugated automotive packaging market are Nefab Group, Victory Packaging, Sealed Air Corporation, Mondi Group Plc, DS Smith Plc, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, Encase Ltd., Pacific Packaging Products, Inc., and Sunbelt Paper & Packaging Inc.
The global corrugated automotive packaging market is characterized as fragmented, due to the presence of several regional players. Furthermore, the bargaining power of suppliers is estimated to be low, as the number of corrugated automotive packaging manufacturers is high. Although there are companies such as Mondi Group Plc, DS Smith Plc, Smurfit Kappa Group, and Nefab Group, there are several Tier 3 companies in developing countries such as China, India, in the Asia region who sell their products at very competitive prices. Therefore, there is a difference in the bargaining power of suppliers in North America and Europe, and those in Asia. The bargaining power of suppliers in North America and Europe is expected to be on the higher side as the corrugated automotive packaging market is well-established. The same is not the case for Asia, where the number of manufacturers is very high, thus leading to a low bargaining power for suppliers.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with corrugated automotive packaging market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on corrugated automotive packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market: Segmentation
Globally, the corrugated automotive packaging market is segmented by product type, packaging format, and material.
By product type, the global corrugated automotive packaging market has been segmented as follows
- Inserts & Dividers
- Corrugated Boxes & Containers
- Bulk Bins
- Others (Trays, sheets etc.,)
By packaging format, the global corrugated automotive packaging market has been segmented as follows
By material, the global corrugated automotive packaging market has been segmented as follows
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing corrugated automotive packaging market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth corrugated automotive packaging market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the corrugated automotive packaging market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on corrugated automotive packaging market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corrugated Automotive Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)