This Corrugated Plastic Trays market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrugated Plastic Trays market.
Corrugated Plastic Trays - Introduction
Corrugated plastic trays are widely used in packaging of various products including food, agriculture, electronic accessories, pharmaceutical, & automotive etc. Corrugated plastic trays are customizable, and therefore are available in a variety of sizes. Corrugated plastic trays offers various features as compared to the conventional paper and paperboard trays such as water & chemical resistance, durable, rigid, light weight, washable, and recyclable. The most important advantage of the corrugated plastic trays is that these trays are reusable and environment friendly. Furthermore, being 100% recyclable, corrugated plastic trays are expected to be an ideal sustainable choice for handling of materials, parts and products. Corrugated plastic trays are designed to have a smooth interior and exterior surface in order to maintain the product integrity. The above mentioned features and properties are expected to fuel the growth of global corrugated plastic trays market during the forecast period.
Corrugated Plastic Trays - Market Dynamics
Corrugated plastic trays are considered as an economical alternative to paper and cardboard based solutions. One of the key factors for the high preference for corrugated plastic trays is the fact that they are light weight, strong and durable. Their surfaces do not get worn out after repeated use. Being long-lasting, corrugated plastic trays have an edge over alternatives.
Corrugated plastic trays find a wide range of applications for storage purposes in warehouses and industries. Being a cost-effective replacement for alternative products such as fiberboard, molded fiber, and paper. The production and consumption of corrugated plastic trays is directly related to the production of corrugated plastic sheets.
- In May 2015, DS Smith Plc designed an innovative and reusable corrugated plastic tray for safe transportation of components between assembly lines for enhanced damage protection.
Despite the positive outlook, there are some restraining factors that might hamper the growth of the global corrugated plastic trays market. First is the high production cost as compared to the conventional corrugated paper and molded fiber trays. Second is that the low disposability of plastic causes environmental pollution, as plastic material takes more time to decompose as compared to the paper or molded fiber.
Among the end-use industries food & beverages accounts for highest market share. Pharmaceuticals vials and small bottles are packaged in corrugated plastic trays. The corrugated plastic trays protects the product from breaking and damaging from external environment. Small and sensitive parts in automotive industries are packaged for maintaining product integrity during transportation. Fruits and vegetables are packaged in corrugated plastic trays in order to protect the products as the corrugated plastic trays are more strong and durable than paper and molded fiber trays.
Corrugated Plastic Trays Market - Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global market for corrugated plastic trays is divided into seven key regions as
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ)
- Middle East & Africa
Corrugated Plastic Trays Market - Key Players
Following are the key players that contribute in the global corrugated plastic trays market and can be segmented into two tiers-
- Tier 1 (Includes players with revenue more than 100 Mn)
- DS Smith plc.
- Inteplast Group, Ltd.
- Flexcon Company, Inc.
- Tier 2 (Includes players with revenue less than 100 Mn)
- GWP Group Limited
- Packaging Specialties, Inc.
- Cutting Edge Converted Products
- Tier 3 (Includes players with revenue less than 10 Mn)
- Dongguan Jianxin Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- ORBIS Corporation
- Shish Industries Limited
- Adelphi Healthcare Limited
- Genesee Packaging, Inc.
- Numatech West LLC
- Amatech Inc.
- Classic Enterprises Ltd.
Many small and regional players are expected to contribute to the global corrugated plastic trays market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrugated Plastic Trays Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corrugated Plastic Trays - Market Segmentation
On the basis of basis of material type, the corrugated plastic trays market is segmented as:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polypropylene Carbonate (PPC)
On the basis of basis of end-use industry, the corrugated plastic trays market is segmented as:
- Food and beverages
- Consumer electronics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corrugated Plastic Trays Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corrugated Plastic Trays Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corrugated Plastic Trays Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corrugated Plastic Trays Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)