This Corrugated Open Head Drums market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrugated Open Head Drums market.
Corrugated Open-head Drums Market - An Overview
The need for a secure transportation solution to carry solid and hazardous goods led to the development of corrugated open-head drums. The presence of a triple seam in the corrugated open-head drums gives them extra strength. Corrugated open-head drums can be used for storage and transportation of solid, fluid and viscous goods like chemicals, coatings, paints, and oil, etc. Hazardous as well as non-hazardous products can be packed in corrugated open-head drums because of the presence of high mechanical and chemical strength. They avoid spillage and leakage of goods to be carried and are unaffected by thermal shocks. Corrugated open-head drums provide a reliable solution for bulk material transfer. They can be easily recycled, which reduces the environmental hazard and can give compactness. Corrugated open-head drums have the ability to empty automatically. Goods may include chemicals, lubricants, combustible, and flammable materials due to their fire-resistant property. Corrugated open-head drums made from fiber and plastic provide excellent performance even in a wide range of temperatures. Printing on the corrugated open-head drums can be installed to provide branding solutions to the companies.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Corrugated Open-head Drums Market - Dynamics
Corrugated open-head drums being cost-effective and efficient drives the corrugated open-head drums market. Innovation is in progress to provide an improved variety of corrugated open-head drums to meet up the ongoing demand of the consumers’. They have high mechanical strength and can be reused many times. This helps to cut out the expenses to buy drums every time. The reusing also cut down the use of plastic that is needed to make drums. Plastic corrugated open-head drums being lightweight can be used commonly to cut out the extra weight of the container. The steel corrugated open-head drums provide resilience and sanitation which cannot be provided by plastic corrugated open-head drums. The corrugated open-head drums made from the fiber can have high growth over the forecast period as compared to steel corrugated open-head drums as they are more resistant to corrosion. The industries such as chemical, agrochemical, and food and beverage are the major sectors which extensively uses storage and transportation containers which can boost the growth of corrugated open-head drums.
Corrugated Open-head Drums Market - Regional Outlook
Countries like Germany, Sweden, and Belgium in the European region; Japan, China, and Singapore in the Asia Pacific region and U.S. in the North America region have the highest offerings related to logistic services; and therefore, the market for corrugated open-head drums is expected to rise. The corrugated open-head drums market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for corrugated open-head drums incorporate in packaging and transportation of various good. The increasing demand for a reliable transportation container that can store and carry toxic and solid goods drives the corrugated open-head drums market in developing economies like India, China, etc.
Corrugated Open-head Drums Market - Key Players
- SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA.
- Greif, Inc
- Mauser Group B.V.
- Fass-Braun GmbH
- Anglo American Steel L.L.C.
- Al Fujairah Steel Barrels & Drums (LLC)
- Pipeline Packaging
- Rehway Steel Drum Co., Inc.
- Skolnik Industries, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with corrugated open-head drums market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrugated Open Head Drums Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corrugated Open-head Drums Market - Segmentation
The global corrugated open-head drums market is segmented by material type, capacity, and end use industry.
On the basis of material type, the corrugated open-head drums market has been segmented into:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PET)
On the basis of capacity, the corrugated open-head drums market has been segmented into:
- Less than 5 gallons
- 6 gallons to 25 gallons
- 26 gallons to 50 gallons
- Above 50 gallons
On the basis of end use industry, the corrugated open-head drums market has been segmented into:
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Other industries
- A detailed overview of corrugated open-head drums market
- Changing corrugated open-head drums dynamics in the industry
- In-depth corrugated open-head drums market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected corrugated open-head drums market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in corrugated open-head drums market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on corrugated open-head drums market performance
- Must-have information for corrugated open-head drums market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corrugated Open Head Drums Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corrugated Open Head Drums Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corrugated Open Head Drums Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corrugated Open Head Drums Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)