This Corrugated Fiberboard market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrugated Fiberboard market.
Corrugated Fiberboard Market: An Overview
An increase in international trade, the demand for packaging has witnessed a surge in past few years after the recovery from 2008 Recession. Primary packaging material that is widely accepted is corrugated fiberboard in the global market due to its unique property that supports the packaging solutions. Corrugated fiberboard consists of fluted sheets of corrugation & layer/s of linerboards. Corrugated fiberboard is extremely in demand especially in daily routine by the household as well as industrial and commercial packaging market. Corrugated fiberboard is particularly used due to its strength & durability. The growing E-commerce industry has registered its highest demand in recent years again due to the properties of corrugated fiberboard and cost-efficient feature. The corrugated fiberboard is bio-degradable & reusable hence, it’s giving strength to sustainable packaging & this feature of corrugated fiberboard has anticipated providing higher demand and consumption in years ahead.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Corrugated Fiberboard Market: Dynamics
All the manufacturing companies have initiated online selling of its product either directly through its website or taking help from e-commerce channel partners. In both ways, this has given a push to the corrugated fiberboard market at a global market. The demand for corrugated fiberboard has observed in the e-commerce channel due to corrugated fiberboard property due to its durability and strength. Due to the increase in online shopping every company is preferring corrugated fiberboard packaging than going for unsustainable plastic packaging methods. Corrugated fiberboard not only helps to safeguard the products but also, consumers used the packaged corrugated fiberboard in their daily life. Corrugated fiberboard can also be made through recyclable raw material, hence making corrugated eco-friendly & sustainable solution. Though, the establishment cost of the manufacturing unit of corrugated fiberboard is high, but due to various factors such as economies of scale and high estimated demand for sustainable products for packaging has motivated the manufactures to invest well in it. The rising awareness in regards to environmental concerns has also impacted the demand for corrugated fiberboard in packaging at the global market. The regulatory bodies and government have already taken steps and put stringent regulations against the usage of plastic packaging methods. Corrugated fiberboard thickness can be easily adjustable to make it the perfect fit for any packaging product, even, corrugated fiberboard has different coatings and adhesive to make the corrugated fiberboard packaging flame resistant. The corrugated fiberboard is available in all sizes and could be easily customized to match the requirement of packaging for any industry.
Corrugated Fiberboard Market: Regional Outlook
Sustainable packaging solutions is in high demand especially in developed economies i.e. North America and Europe due to the environmental sustainability pressure from the regulatory bodies. This is a sign of rise in demand for corrugated fiberboard in the region. Moreover, increasing population growth around the world, increasing disposable income, & adapting to a healthy lifestyle propels the market growth of corrugated fiberboard packaging solutions. Currently market of China, India, and Brazil is growing at a higher rate compared with other economies of the world, this anticipates that demand for corrugated fiberboard would be more in the above-mentioned regions in upcoming years. North America & Europe are anticipated to bring some innovation in the corrugated fiberboard in years ahead.
Corrugated Fiberboard Market: Key Players
The leading companies operational in the Corrugated fiberboard market are Georgia-Pacific LLC, Nuttall Packaging, Durham Box, Abbe Corrugated, Boxmaster, Board24, Corrugated Packaging Alliance among others and many indigenous and unorganized companies are likely to give to the worldwide Corrugated fiberboard market in the latest upcoming years.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on corrugated fiberboard market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrugated Fiberboard Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corrugated Fiberboard Market: Segmentation
The global corrugated fiberboard market is segmented by application, product type, and end use.
By Product Type
- Flute A
- Flute B
- Flute C
- E Flute
- F Flute
By End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Fresh Produce
- Frozen Food
- Meat & Poultry
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electricals & Electronics
- Other Industrial
- A detailed overview of the parent market of corrugated fiberboard market.
- Changing market dynamics in the industry corrugated fiberboard market.
- In-depth segmentation of the global corrugated fiberboard market.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global corrugated fiberboard market, regarding volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in corrugated fiberboard market.
- Competitive landscape in the global corrugated fiberboard market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth of corrugated fiberboard market.
- A neutral perspective on performance of the corrugated fiberboard market.
- Must-have information for global corrugated fiberboard market to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corrugated Fiberboard Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corrugated Fiberboard Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corrugated Fiberboard Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corrugated Fiberboard Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)