This Crank Case Ventilation Valve market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Crank Case Ventilation Valve market.
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Market Outlook
Crank case ventilation is a system that helps to eliminate harmful vapors from engine and helps to prevent vapors from being ejected into the atmosphere. The crank case ventilation valve is operational as both a pollution control device and as well as crank case ventilation system. Since 1960s, crank case ventilation valve have been standard equipment on all new cars. However, not every petrol engines have these valves. Sometimes, dragsters use scavenger system (device) and venturi tube in the exhaust to take out combust gases and sustain a small quantity of vacuum in the crank case to avoid oil leaks on the track.
Owing to the growing importance to safeguard the global environment, efficient crank case ventilation valves are increasingly critical to diesel engine OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers). In future, globally diesel engine emission guidelines will require manufacturers to continue to reduce total particulate emissions. Recent emission regulations in some countries and market sectors cover total engine emissions that include both crank case and tailpipe. Since crank case emissions contributes up to twenty five percent of total emissions, control of this air contamination source is critical to safeguard the earth’s environment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Emission Standards
Automotive vehicles are one of the main contributors to air pollution for which stringent vehicle emission norms have been established to conquer these challenges. For instance, in U.S., emissions standards are managed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) who regulates the engine emission and the air quality in general and it is based on the CAA (Clean Air Act).
Similarly, in Europe, the emission standards are defined in a series of European Union directive. In the European Union emissions of NOx (nitrogen oxides), total THC (hydrocarbon) , NMHC (non-methane hydrocarbons), CO (carbon monoxide) and PM (particulate matter) are regulated for most vehicle types, that includes trucks (lorries), cars, tractors, locomotives to name a few. Therefore, each region have similar kind of regulatory body that regulates the acceptable limits for exhaust emissions for new vehicles and old vehicles.
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Dynamics
Increase in on-road vehicle fleet with old prototypes inviting stringent emission control norms is expected to support the demand for Crank Case Ventilation Valve. Moreover, rise in demand of cars from BRICS countries are also supporting the demand for crank case ventilation valve market. Also, mandatory regulations on in-use diesel engines to control the emissions from automotive in the US provides an opportunity for aftermarket sales. The demand of crank case ventilation valve is set to escalate further via demand from construction equipment and machinery.
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Trend
Crank Case Ventilation Valve is also used for marine application where crank case emissions mainly comprise of oil smog & will become a slipping and breathing threats on ship decks. Once on the ship or deck, by washing the oil into all around waterways can cause environment damage. Therefore, manufacturers have developed an improved version of standard vacuum that helped open crank case ventilation system to report the definite challenges of marine sector.
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Regional Analysis
Over the forecast period, Asia-Pacific is estimated to capture the maximum share of crank case ventilation market owing to high demand from passenger cars. North America is also projected to be growing at significant CAGR due to increase in number of aircrafts. Additionally, demand in the Europe region is attributed by the adoption of crank case ventilation valve in an increased scale from the end user sector (construction, marine to name a few).
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants/vendors identified in the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market across the globe are:
- Solberg Filtration
- Cummins Filtration
- Continental AG
- MANN + HUMMEL
- Metal Textiles
- Parker Hannifin
- Seaboard Marine
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Crank case ventilation valve
- Market Dynamics of Crank case ventilation valve
- Market Size of Crank case ventilation valve
- Supply & Demand of Crank case ventilation valve
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Crank case ventilation valve
- Competition & Companies involved of Crank case ventilation valve
- Technology of Crank case ventilation valve
- Value Chain of Crank case ventilation valve
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Crank case ventilation valve
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Crank case ventilation valve
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Crank case ventilation valve
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Crank case ventilation valve
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Crank case ventilation valve
- Japan Crank case ventilation valve
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Crank case ventilation valve
The Floating Fountain report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Floating Fountain provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Floating Fountain also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market: Segmentation
On the basis of sales channel, the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market can be segmented into:
On the basis of fuel type, the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market can be segmented into:
- Diesel Crank Case Ventilation Valve
- Gasoline Crank Case Ventilation Valve
On the basis of type, the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market can be segmented into:
- Fixed Crank Case Ventilation Valve
- Variable Crank Case Ventilation Valve
On the basis of engine, the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market can be segmented into:
- Light Duty Crank Case Ventilation Valve
- Heavy Duty Crank Case Ventilation Valve
On the basis of end use, the Crank Case Ventilation Valve market can be segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Crank Case Ventilation Valve Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.