This Automotive Exhaust Components After market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Exhaust Components After market.
Automotive exhaust systems are developed to control emissions, noise vibrations & harshness to meet the regulatory requirements. The material used for automotive exhaust components depends on various parameters, such as vehicle type, usage temperature, geographical region and application. Since recent trends incline toward cost reduction, light weight concepts & better performance, manufacturers/ designers are progressing towards sheet metals. Generally, stainless steel is used to manufacture flexible bellows, resonators, catalytic convertors, pipes and muffler. Carbon steel and mild steel is used for pipes, flanges and muffler. These days, manufacturers are trying to use materials that increase efficiency, resist corrosion and help in reducing the weight of vehicle.
Nowadays, modern diesel exhaust systems are being preferred as they reduce noise and increase vehicle’s fuel economy, power and durability. Moreover, increasing noise regulations in various countries are pressuring manufacturers to make fuel efficient vehicles. According to Directive 70/157/EEC (in Europe), for heavy duty truck engines with horse power 150 kW or more, the noise level should not exceed 80 dB(A), measured at 24.61 feet (7.5 m), for speeds of 31.07 mph (50 km/h). Similarly, in China, the noise levels cannot exceed 84 dB(A) for an engine of 150 Kw in case of trucks.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The growing government regulations coupled with mandates pertaining to fuel efficiency & emissions are expected to fuel the demand for global automotive exhaust components market. Moreover, major automakers are partnering with exhaust system manufacturers across the globe, which is further expected to upsurge the demand for automotive exhaust components market during the forecast period.
However, shifting focus towards electric vehicles is expected to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, the high cost of automotive exhaust components may restrict the growth of the market.
Automotive Exhaust Components Aftermarket: Outlook/Trend
Nowadays, every OEM is mandated to face an emission test before their vehicle runs on road. Automotive exhaust components help a manufacturer in limiting exhaust emission from their vehicle. On the other hand, unburned harmful gases not only affect the health of the people but also increase the greenhouse effect. The demand for diesel cars is increasing in Western European countries. According to the EU report, in 2016, the market share of diesel vehicles was between 45% and 50% as compared to petrol vehicles. Therefore, the demand for automotive exhaust treatment components will be higher in Western Europe as compared to MEA and Eastern European countries. In APAC region, the demand for gasoline and gasoline-based vehicles is comparatively higher than European countries. Therefore, the demand for automotive exhaust components will capture more market share.
Factors such as the growing usage of advanced diesel after-treatment devices and GPF (gasoline particulate filter) with the advancement in Gdi engines will create a trending opportunity for automotive exhaust components manufacturers. Moreover, upcoming regulations in emerging economies and introduction of the RDE (real drive emission) test will also create opportunity for automotive exhaust components market.
Automotive Exhaust Components Aftermarket: Segmentation
Automotive Exhaust Components Aftermarket: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Exhaust Components Aftermarket Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of component type, the automotive exhaust components aftermarket can be segmented into:
- Exhaust pipes and connector
- Stack Pipe or Tail Spout
- Manifold pipe and connector
On the basis of material, the automotive exhaust components aftermarket can be segmented into:
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel/ Carbon Steel
On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive exhaust components aftermarket can be segmented into:
- Passenger Car
On the basis of fuel type, the automotive exhaust components aftermarket can be segmented into:
Examples of some of the players operating in the automotive exhaust components market across the globe are mentioned below:
- Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Benteler International AG
- Sango Co. Ltd.
- Bosal International N.V.
- Faurecia SA
- Tenneco Inc.
- Sejong Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Eberspaecher Climate Control Systems GmbH & Co. Kg
- Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. Kg.
- Yutaka Giken Co. Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.