This Diabetic Shoes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diabetic Shoes market.
Diabetic shoes also known as therapeutic shoes are specifically designed and developed for diabetic patients to minimize the risk of various skin related problems in diabetics. The basic objective of diabetic footwear is to prevent difficulties which can comprises of ulcers, strain, or amputations for patients with diabetics. The diabetic footwear must be prescribed by physician. The utilization of prescribed diabetic shoes by patients suffering from various diabetic complications which include improper circulation of lower limbs and peripheral neuropathy has proven successful treatment in preventing and curing various foot ulcers, which can ultimately lead to foot and toe related problems. Thus, wearing the suitable diabetic shoes provides diabetic patients a substantially enhanced results with their diseases and thus recovers their whole quality of life. Besides this, medically prescribed diabetic footwear can also decreases the high cost of care related with diabetic foot ulcers and amputations. As per the International Diabetic Federation, a total of 387 Mn people had diabetes all over the world in 2016 and a total of 4.9 Mn deaths were caused by diabetes in the same year. The demand for diabetic shoes have observed an upliftment over the past few year which has strengthened the growth of diabetic shoes market all across the globe. The global diabetic food market is likely to grow at a stupendous CAGR over the next ten years from 2016-2026.
Global Diabetic Shoes: Market Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Growth Drivers
Robust incline in number of diabetic patients all over the world is escalating the demand of diabetic shoes all over the world and thus intensify the growth of global diabetic shoes market. Rising demand for new designs of shoes and increasing awareness about healthy and energetic lifestyle to intensify the growth of global diabetic shoes market during the forecast period. Escalating population especially in emerging countries along with rising propensity of people to spend more is also expected to foster the demand for diabetic shoes all across the Asia and the world. The diabetic shoes market has wide opportunity with the budding role of e-commerce and expanding new brands in the market. This would strengthen the growth of diabetic shoes market all over the world.
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Global Diabetic Shoes industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. It has been notified that, in 2016, North America the contributed the highest share in revenue terms in the global diabetic shoes market. Production and availability of new and innovative diabetic shoes in U.S. is strengthening the growth of North America diabetic shoes market. The Asia-Pacific region is forecasted to grow at a significant pace over the next few years till 2026. Rising disposable income in emerging economies such as China and India is expected to foster the growth of Asian diabetic shoes market during the projected period.
Global Diabetic Shoes Market: Players
Some of the major conglomerates capturing the substantial market share in the Global Diabetic Shoes market includes Podartis S.r.l., Aetrex Worldwide Inc., Orthofeet Inc., Etonic Shoes, Drew Shoe, Dr. Comfort and others. The manufacturers are focusing on production of low cost diabetic shoes especially in emerging economies in order to grab the market share in the Asia diabetic shoes market. Various shoe manufacturers are anticipated to enter into the production of diabetic shoes as the segment has immense potential.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diabetic Shoes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Diabetic Shoes Market Segments
- Diabetic Shoes Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2016 for Global Diabetic Shoes Market
- Diabetic Shoes Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Diabetic Shoes Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Diabetic Shoes Market
- Value Chain
- Global Diabetic Shoes Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Diabetic Shoes Market includes
Rest of the Eastern Europe
Rest of the Western Europe
Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Other Middle East
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- Competitive landscape of Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Diabetic Shoes industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Diabetic Shoes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Diabetic Shoes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Diabetic Shoes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Diabetic Shoes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)