This Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers market.
The fusion of plasma membrane with the internal vesicle fusion leads to the secretion of nanovescicles called exosomes into the extracellular environment. The exosomes are released in easily accessible body fluids such as urine and blood and hence acts as a precious source of biomedical tool. As cancer is a booming research area, exosomes may act as a very useful biomarkers for the diagnosis and prognosis of malignant tumor. The application of exosome as a potential biomarker for the various neurodegenerative disorders is also under investigation. All this is expected to create a new market where the industry payers can focus on new product developments.
Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market: Drivers and Restraints
Exosomes are the biomimetic nanovectors for a variety of nucleic acid, chemicals and proteins. Exosome-encapsulated curcumin, delivered by the intranasal route is efficient in preventing brain inflammation, and specific gene silencing miRNAs enclosed in targeted exosomes and delivered systemically have shown promising therapeutic effects. Exosomes biomarkers fix in the ideal theranostic approach as they can act as biomarkers or vectors of therapeutic molecules. The theranostic approach is very prominent in personalized medicine where the individual is monitored and diagnosed for a particular mode of treatment. The exosome biomarkers also help in providing targeted drug delivery system thereby providing a very potential market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market: Overview
The extracellular vesicles called exosomes are sized around 100 nm in diameter, which are released from many different cell types. Exosomes are produced by different mechanism and hence differ from other class of extracellular vesicles and microvesicles that are different in size too. Exosomes contains a range of biomolecules including membrane-bound and soluble proteins, microRNA, lipids and noncoding RNA. Therefore exosomes are a good source of disease biomarkers for early diagnosis and/or prediction of disease progression.
Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, diagnostic exosome biomarkers market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia- Pacific excluding Japan, Japan Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America is expected to remain the dominating region while Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a fastest growing region. In 2016, the National Institutes of Health is seeking grant applications for projects investigating the potential of exosomes and extracellular vesicles (EVs), as well as their cargo, as biomarkers for cancer risk assessment, detection, diagnosis, and prognosis. Such research funding and government support is expected to accelerate the growth of the diagnostic exosome biomarkers market.
Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market: Key Market Participants
The diagnostic exosome biomarker market players are expanding their laboratory capacities to fit in to the increasing demand. Exosome Diagnostics moved into its new ISO 13485certified facility, built for the company’s patented liquid-biopsy sample processing and analysis technologies.
Some of the diagnostic exosome biomarkers market participants are 101Bio, AMS Biotechnology Limited, BioRegenerative Sciences, Inc., Cell Guidance Systems LLC, Codiak BioSciences, Evomic Science LLC, ExoCyte Therapeutics Pte Ltd, Exosome Diagnostics, Inc, Exovita biosciences, Immune Therapy Holdings AB, Lonza Group, Norgen Biotek Corp., ReNeuron Group plc and Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type the diagnostic exosome biomarkers market can be segment as:
- Serum/Plasma Kits
- Urine Kits
On the basis of application the diagnostic exosome biomarkers market can be segment as:
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Metabolic disorders
On the basis of end user the diagnostic exosome biomarkers market can be segment as:
- Cancer Institute
- Diagnostic Center
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Diagnostic Exosome Biomarkers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)