This Poultry Diagnostic Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Poultry Diagnostic Testing market.
Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market: Overview
“Poultry” is defined as livestock that are chickens, turkeys, ducks, waterfowl and other birds raised in the farm, excluding pigeons and doves. Diagnostic testing may incorporate ELISA Test, PCR Test other diagnostic tests. Currently different serological tests are also available in the laboratories such as agglutination test, agar gel precipitation, HI (Haemagglutination Inhibition) test, ELISA, immunodot and seroneutralization. Serologic testing is a critical apparatus utilized as a part of the poultry industry for diagnostic testing and monitoring of livestock birds. Diagnosing testing of various bird infections include taking tissue from the livestock birds affected organs, preservation of the tissue, and distinguishing the infection by minute examination, which most labs are prepared to do. In any case, if a conclusive determination can't be achieved, fresh solidified tissue from the infected birds are taken and sent to the research facility for additionally testing. Two infections or bird disease mainly, Marek's disease and avian reticuloendotheliosis are profoundly infectious and can cause tumor like diseases (cancer), generation losses of chickens and death of livestock animals. Marek's disease typically influences youthful grown-up chickens, while reticuloendotheliosis contaminates chickens and additionally other poultry—turkeys, ducks, geese and quail.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The development of the market during the forecast period is predominantly determined by the expansion in the avian diseases such as bird flu outbreak and zoonotic diseases, expanding reception of vaccinations, demonstrative observing of livestock birds for the nearness of infected pathogens and the rising end-user concerns with respect to food safety. In any case, increased cost of production, lack of poultry care awareness, and trade disagreements such as import prohibitions are predictable to confine the global market growth. Furthermore, newly vaccines have been made against the Marek’s disease namely CVRM2, which effectively protects chickens. Improvement in the testing procedures coupled with targeted sample collections, diagnosis, clinical interpretation and enhanced laboratory quality control may drive further growth in the poultry diagnostic market. General growth for diagnostic testing can be ascribed to the wide utilization of ELISA tests for preparatory screening of all avian sicknesses combined with their high affectability, specificity, and cost effective nature. Poultry diagnostic tests are the most favored for quick and precise outcomes. The infection sort is additionally anticipated that would enlist the quickest development in the poultry diagnostics market during the forecast period. This is because of the current surge in avian flu flare-ups in nations like the U.S., Canada, and China. This has prompted the appropriation of different test units to distinguish the difference between various pathogens and infectious diseases. However nonappearance of conclusive diagnostic testing, adverse reactions and restricted adequacy of the poultry medications in the market may hamper the overall growth & development of the poultry diagnostic testing market over the forecast period. Also, high poultry production costs and lack of animal health awareness in emerging markets may act as a restraint to the overall growth in developing countries.
Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market: Segmentation
Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market: Region – wise Outlook
Globally the poultry diagnostic testing market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America and Western Europe are expected to be the leading markets in the global poultry diagnostic testing market. Multiple diagnostic options among the increasing livestock population, are additionally considered vital drivers for this market. Public awareness via animal health research and development (R&D) companies, government associations and veterinary drug manufacturers, medical campaigns and simply available diagnostic tests are relied upon to lift interest for poultry diagnostic testing procedures in these areas. Asia-Pacific and Latin American region is expected to witness a substantial growth during the forecast period. Growth and expansion of diagnosing testing in this region can be attributed to the large livestock population in this region, growing demand of poultry-derived food products, increasing awareness about serological testing, target sample testing methods or systematic tissue collection procedures, and growing per capita animal health expenditure, especially in India and China. Rising eruption due to bird flu, influenza and other viral infections among the birds (especially chicken) in this region is aiding market growth during the forecast period. Also, developing economies specifically Brazil and China, offer noteworthy growth opportunities for domestic and international companies or laboratories in the poultry diagnostics testing market due to their huge export-import business in poultry industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By Test Type
- ELISA Test
- PCR Test
- Other Diagnostic Tests
- Complement Fixation test
- Immuno-flourescent antibody test (IFAT)
- Indirect hemagglutination test (IHA)
- Direct Agglutinition Test
By Disease Type
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Visceral leishmaniasis or Kala-azar
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
- Avian Reovirus
- Chicken Anemia
Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market: Participants
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Zoetis, Inc.
- GD Animal Health
- AffiniTech, LTD.
- AgroBioTek Internacional
- BioNote, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
- BioinGentech Biotechnologies, Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Poultry Diagnostic Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)