This Diagnostic Imaging Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diagnostic Imaging Services market.
Diagnostic imaging is a process of imaging human body with the help of various imaging services. These services includes several technologies, techniques, and equipments to monitor, diagnose, screen, and treat medical conditions for effective medical intervention. Diagnostic imaging has improved the ability of doctors to treat, diagnose, and detect an injury or disease precisely at an initial stage. In addition, diagnostic imaging services are used to provide information associated with a specific area of the body to be treated or studied. Various advancements in imaging techniques in the field of modern medicine have facilitated the acquisition of information related to the human body for clinical interventions. In addition, advancement in imaging provides physicians with new tools to improve care in innovative ways. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases across globe and growing demand for its diagnosis has encouraged diagnostic imaging companies to develop new and improve the existing services.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Segmentation
The global diagnostic imaging market is segmented based on type of diagnostic imaging and its end use.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Market Overview
Research study conducted by WHO indicates that diagnostic imaging, especially, X-ray based examinations is crucial in variety of medical settings. Thus, X-ray segment of the global diagnostic imaging market is expected to have highest market share over the forecasted period. Medical and clinical assessment can be done prior to prescribing the treatment, but diagnostic imaging services supports confirmation and correct assessment of disease in calculating responses to particular treatment. Effective and qualitative diagnostic imaging is important for making medical decisions. Thus, improved health care policy and increasing demand for global diagnostic imaging procedures will drive the global diagnostic imaging services market with significant CAGR over the forecasted period.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, the global diagnostic imaging services market is classified into seven key regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). In the geographical perspective, North America is leading market for global diagnostic imaging services owing to rising prevalence of chronic diseases and injuries, and increase in geriatric population in the region. In addition, APEJ is expected to show high growth rate in global diagnostic imaging services market owing to increasing familiarity among patients about several diagnostic procedures. The key driving forces fuelling growth of diagnostic imaging services market in developing countries like India and China are the large pool of patients, increasing awareness about the disease, improving healthcare infrastructure and rising government funding in the countries.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Key Players
Key companies operational in global diagnostic imaging services market include Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Hitachi, Ltd., Carestream Health, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Fujifilm Corporation, Esaote SpA, Hologic, Inc. among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on diagnostic imaging, the global diagnostic imaging market is segmented into the following:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Position Emission Tomography (PET)
Based on end use, the global diagnostic imaging market is segmented into the following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Laboratories
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Diagnostic Imaging Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Diagnostic Imaging Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Diagnostic Imaging Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Diagnostic Imaging Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)