This Diagnostic Imaging Markers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diagnostic Imaging Markers market.
The use of electromagnetic radiation and related technologies to obtain images of internal structures of the body for accurate diagnosis is known as medical or diagnostic imaging. A diagnostic imaging marker is a biomarker or a biologic feature that is detectable in an image. This image is relevant to the diagnosis of a patient for a certain disease. Diagnostic imaging includes certain radiation technique; X-Ray imaging, endoscopy, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography scan, ultrasound etc. The diagnostic imaging markers are either placed in or around the part of the body that needs to be screened. These markers help in target localization of the tumor or the diseased organ. Digital imaging markers aid in knowing the exact position of the tumor, further depicting the severity, shape and size of the diseased organ/ tumor. Diagnostic imaging markers are highly used for cancer diagnosis. For instance, for lung cancer, these diagnostic imaging markers can be used for the assessment the calcification, cavitation, speculation, rate of growth, location within the lung, and rate of metabolism of the tumor.
Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Increasing incidence of various forms of cancer, like lung, skin, abdomen, kidney, prostate, breast, etc., and other chronic diseases that require diagnostic imaging for better diagnosis of the disease is expected to be a major factor driving the diagnostic imaging markers market during the forecast period. Growing FDA approvals for these markers are contributing to better and novel technologies for better diagnosis of these diseases. This is also expected to boost the diagnostic imaging markers market. Technological advancements in the imaging modalities and growing preference for minimally invasive procedures for diagnosis might also drive the market growth for diagnostic imaging markers during the forecast period. However, extremely high costs associated with diagnostic imaging systems, unfavourable healthcare reforms and stand-alone systems limitations might hinder the market growth for diagnostic imaging markers market during the forecast period.
Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market: Overview
Global Diagnostic Imaging Markers market has witnessed growth due to expanding demand for diagnostic services. According to the World Health Organization, certain surgical interventions can be avoided if diagnostic imaging is available, like ultrasound and X-ray procedures. There is a consistent increment in skin related disorders leading to cancer growths. Increase in oncology diseases and related ailments is boosting a high demand for Diagnostic Imaging Markers. Diagnostic Imaging Markers for dermatology services is also being practiced rigorously. Growing incidences of skin disorders and related ailments is also responsible for boosting the market growth for diagnostic imaging markers. Government support and funding is also resulting in increase in number of cancer and other related diagnostic centers.
Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geography wise, Diagnostic Imaging Markers market is divided into eight regions viz. North-America, Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan, China, Japan, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America’s Diagnostic Imaging Markers market is expanding because of increase in FDA approved markers and high availability of diagnostic systems in diagnostic centers. The market is expected to remain dominant during the period of forecast due to increasing government funding and increase in healthcare expenditure. North America’s Diagnostic Imaging Markers market is expected to grow the fastest due to high number of cancer cases and growing geriatric population requiring diagnostic treatment and services. Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Markers market is anticipated to grow at a decent rate due to growing awareness on Diagnostic Imaging Markers, growing medical tourism and development of healthcare facilities in the region.
Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Markers market identified across the value chain include: PDC Healthcare, IBA, Hologic Inc, Magic X-Ray Markers, Innovative Oncology Solutions, Boston Scientific, IBA, Best Medical International, Inc., IZI Medical Products, Carbon Medical Technologies, CIVCO, alphaXRT, Nanovi A/S and Stellar Medical.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Application, Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market can be segmented as:
- Bone Scan
- DEXA Scanning
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography Scan
- Computed Tomography Scan
On the basis of end users, Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market can be segmented as:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Radiotherapy Centers
On the basis of geography, Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Diagnostic Imaging Markers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)