This Diagnostic Shipper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diagnostic Shipper market.
The diagnostic shippers are used for the packaging of patient specimen & infectious substances which needs protection against shocks and leakages in transportation. Diagnostic patient specimen shipments are delimited under either the harmful materials regulations (United States) or dangerous goods regulations (worldwide). Diagnostic specimens are classified as harmful materials (risk groups 2, 3 and 4 under 2004 regulations; or Category B under 2005-2006 provisions) and consequently have need of packaging that meets Department of Transportation (DOT), Transportation of Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR), International Air Transport Association (IATA), Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR), and several international shipping regulations. The packaging of the diagnostic specimen must be in good quality and be robust enough to withstand leakage, shocks, humidity, pressure changes, vibration, and handling takes place while transportation. The primary function of diagnostic shipper is restrict the outflow of the contents, even if there is a leakage of the primary packaging during transit. The packaging should be robust enough to withstand rough handling, through inspection machines, conveyors, sorters and other similar machines.
The demand for diagnostic shipper is anticipated to grow due to the capability of storing specimens for the long duration. The manufacturing of diagnostic shipper is dependent upon the load carrying capacity and type of sample which needs to be packaged. The diagnostic shipper market is highly consolidated and depends upon the supplier. Diagnostic shipper is an assembly of packaging products such as plastic bags, cartons, mailers, and absorbents. Generally, these products are manufactured by different manufacturers and assembled by the converters or suppliers. The manufacturing of diagnostic shipper conforming to regulations are attributed to be the major barrier for the new entrants in the market to emerge.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Changing regulations and standards are profoundly affecting the diagnostic shipper market
The diagnostic shippers are designed by considering the guidelines and rules assigned by government transportation and shipping authorities. The changes to the regulations of shipment for infectious substances and diagnostic specimens from developed countries is attributed to reform the diagnostic shipper market. The temperature controlled diagnostic shippers are expected to dominate the global market regarding growth rate. Key players operating in the diagnostic shipper market are focusing on research and development activities to provide new packaging formats. The triple packaging enabled diagnostic shippers are trending in the global diagnostic shipper market owing to the high durability. The triple packaging is combination of primary and secondary packaging which protects the content from leakage in transportation.
United States is anticipated to dominate the global diagnostic shipper market
The diagnostic shippers demand is expected to boost in North America market owing to the growing research and development of the in-vitro diagnostics. The fluctuating regulations for packaging of diagnostics shippers in the United States and different European countries are playing key roles for the growth in diagnostic shipper market. The United States is expected to be the largest exporter of diagnostic shippers for Latin America and the Asia Pacific. China and India are anticipated to be the emerging markets for diagnostic shippers due to the rapidly expanding laboratories and diagnostic research centers. The market key players of diagnostic shipper has opportunity start their operations in Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe due to increased demand.
Global Diagnostic Shipper Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global diagnostic shipper market are as follows:
- InfeKta Packaging International
- Saf-T-Pak Inc.
- Polar Tech Industries, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Com-Pac International
- Pelican BioThermal LLC
The diagnostic shipper market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The diagnostic shipper market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with diagnostic shipper market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on diagnostic shipper market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diagnostic Shipper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Diagnostic Shipper Market: Segmentation
The global diagnostic shipper market is segmented on the basis of material, and end-users as follows:
On the basis of material, the global diagnostic shipper market has been segmented into:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
On the basis of end-user, the global diagnostic shipper market has been segmented into:
- Scientific research centers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing diagnostic shipper market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth diagnostic shipper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on diagnostic shipper market performance
- Must-have information for diagnostic shipper market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Diagnostic Shipper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Diagnostic Shipper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Diagnostic Shipper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Diagnostic Shipper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)