This Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer market.
The dynamic mechanical analyzer (DMA) is used to determine the mechanical properties of the material as a function of temperature, time, and frequency. The dynamic mechanical analyzer also measures finished part characteristics. Moreover, the dynamic mechanical analyzer is commonly used to determine secondary transitions and glass transition temperatures, orientation caused by processing, cold crystallization, filler effects in composites, cure optimization, and others.
Dynamic mechanical analyzer provides a precise measurement of material stiffness along with other essential mechanical properties such as creep, damping, and stress relaxation. The dynamic mechanical analyzer is also widely used to recognize the viscoelastic and physical characteristics of polymers or the materials. In this method, various factors are useful, such as temperature, oscillating frequency, time, atmosphere, stress, and others to evaluate the viscoelastic characteristics of the polymer or the material, such as stiffness, energy dissipation, dynamic viscosity, etc.
Furthermore, there is increasing demand for the dynamic mechanical analyzer in the healthcare field, due to numerous polymeric materials are used in healthcare, such as elements in the tissue engineering scaffolds, medical devices, regeneration of tissues, and fixation.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global dynamic mechanical analyzer market are TA Instruments, Hitachi High-Technologies, Netzsch, Mettler-Toledo, Metravib (Acoem), PerkinElmer, and Anton Paar GmbH.
Key vendors of the dynamic mechanical analyzer are focusing on strategic deals such as collaborations and acquisitions. Along with that, the manufacturers are engaged in providing the technologically advanced and improved dynamic mechanical analyzer for better performance.
- For example, in 2018, TA Instruments, one of the prominent US-based manufacturer of the dynamic mechanical analyzer, has announced the acquisition of certain assets related to the thermo physical property measurement business of Theta Industries, Inc. the Theta Industries is a manufacturer of instrumentation for the measurement of high temperature thermo physical properties. The acquisition is made to enhance the product portfolio for both academic and industrial applications.
- Also, in 2018, TA Instruments, has launched, dynamic mechanical analyzer DMA 850, with frictionless air bearing supports, force sensitivity to 0.1 mN, these capabilities are used to execute measurements on a single specimen.
These acquisitions and new product launches by the key vendors of the dynamic mechanical analyzer are ultimately increasing the product portfolio of the vendors and propelling the growth of the dynamic mechanical analyzer market across the globe.
Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, the countries with a significant economy such as North America is expected to capture the significant share in terms of the revenue of dynamic mechanical analyzer. Due to rapid growth in the field of biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors. Along with that, growth in industrial infrastructure in North America is ultimately fuelling the growth of the market.
European countries, such as Germany, the UK, and others are expected to hold a significant share in the dynamic mechanical analyzer. Owing to, increase in the pharmaceutical and the automobile manufacturing industries in the European countries. Thus, these parameters are boosting the growth of the dynamic mechanical analyzer market in Europe.
Also, the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is also estimated to capture the prominent share in the dynamic mechanical analyzer market, due to increasing pharmaceutical companies and government spending on healthcare department. Furthermore, growth in the manufacturing industries in the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is propelling the growth of the market during the forecast period at significant CAGR.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dynamic mechanical analyzer Market Segments
- Dynamic mechanical analyzer Market Dynamics
- Dynamic mechanical analyzer Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market: Segmentation
The global dynamic mechanical analyzer market has been segmented on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
The global dynamic mechanical analyzer market is segmented on the basis of product type:
- Forced Resonance Analyzers
- Free Resonance Analyzers
The global dynamic mechanical analyzer market is segmented on the basis of end use:
- Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Detailed overview of Dynamic mechanical analyzer parent market
- Changing Dynamic mechanical analyzer market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Dynamic mechanical analyzer market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Dynamic mechanical analyzer Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Dynamic mechanical analyzer market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.