This Embolic Prevention Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Embolic Prevention Systems market.
Embolic Prevention Systems Market Insights
Embolic Prevention Systems are used during percutaneous cardiac procedures which helps to reduce the complications due to debris released into the bloodstream and causes blockage in small vessels. Embolic prevention systems are designed to remove debris which is dislodge during procedures. Increasing importance of angioplasty and stenting in the treatment of carotid artery disease will further increased the demand of embolic prevention systems. The number of carotid devices, both for stents and embolic prevention systems has risen steadily in the past few years have increase the use of embolic preventions systems which reduces distal embolization during vascular interventions. Embolic stroke is one of the principle risk of carotid artery stenting and embolic prevention systems reduce the risk through proximal or distal occlusion or filtration. Advancement in the carotid artery stenting continues with the introduction of equipment such as embolic protection systems, and improvement in the stent design will fuel the market growth in the near future.
Embolic Prevention Systems Market Dynamics
Rising incidence of cardiovascular disease and neurovascular disease, increasing use of embolic prevention systems (EPS) for carotid stenting increase the demand further propel the growth of Embolic Prevention Systems market. Introduction of technological advanced embolic prevention systems and ongoing research on improving embolic prevention systems is expected to propel the demand and drives the growth of the global embolic prevention systems market over the forecast period. Increasing strategic collaborations among major players is one of the factor which drive the growth of the embolic prevention systems market revenue over the forecast period.
Despite many advantage of Embolic Prevention Systems, some factor which restraint the growth of market include high procedural cost, longer procedural time and lack of adoption especially in under developed and developing countries.
Embolic Prevention Systems Market: Overview
With the innovation in the new technology for the peripheral interventions, less invasive treatment creates a huge opportunity for the embolic prevention systems to propel in the near future. Increasing options for endovascular surgeons and interventions continue to expand with the introduction of embolic prevention systems which further spur the market growth for embolic prevention systems over the forecast period. The innovative options offered by endovascular techniques for safe, less invasive, alternatives to carotid endarterectomy provide ample opportunity for the embolic preventions systems market to grow in the forecast period. The developing medical infrastructure and advanced services in developing and under developed nations is expected to drive the demand for the embolic prevention systems market over a long run.
Embolic Prevention Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
The North America is expected to dominate and contribute major share in the market for Embolic Prevention Systems, owing to presence of major players and high adoption of new technology. According to CDC, About 610,000 people in the United States die of heart disease every year and coronary heart disease (CHD) is the common heart disease, which kills over 370,000 people annually. Europe accounts for the second largest market share and register healthy growth in the global embolic prevention systems market, due to developed medical infrastructure, favorable reimbursement scenarios and rising research and development in cardiac artery stenting. Asia Pacific is anticipated to show huge potential in the Embolic Prevention Systems market due to increasing adoption of technically advanced devices such as embolic prevention systems, increasing medical tourism and developing medical infrastructure. China is expected to register significant growth in the embolic prevention systems market, due to growing geriatric population who are more prone to cardiac artery disease and rising adoption of technologically advanced devices Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit moderate growth in embolic prevention systems market, due to developing healthcare facilities and growing awareness.
Embolic Prevention Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in the global embolic prevention systems market are InspireMD Inc., Boston Scientific, W.L. Gore & Associates, Medtronic Plc, and Cardinal health among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Embolic Prevention Systems Market Segments
- Embolic Prevention Systems Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Embolic Prevention Systems Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Embolic Prevention Systems Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Embolic Prevention Systems Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Embolic Prevention Systems Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Embolic Prevention Systems Market: Segmentation
The global Embolic Prevention Systems Market is segmented on basis of drug type, distribution channel and geography.
Segmentation by Type
- Distal Occlusion Devices
- Distal Filters
- Proximal Occlusion Devices
Segmentation by Material Type
Segmentation by Application
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Peripheral Diseases
Segmentation by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Embolic Prevention Systems report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Embolic Prevention Systems forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Embolic Prevention Systems
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Embolic Prevention Systems report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)