This Foam Bricks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Foam Bricks market.
Global Foam Bricks Market: Overview
Complex supply chains and logistics activities across national borders have intensified the need to better protect valuable goods during transportation. Foam bricks are used as protective packaging products, especially for lightweight products. They are made by trapping pouches of gas in liquids or solids. Foam bricks are ideal for protecting delicate products during shipping and transportation. Advancements in manufacturing activities have created immense opportunities for the usage of foam bricks in the packaging market. With an upsurge in the demand for protective packaging solutions in the e-Commerce industry, foam bricks have been gaining traction in recent years. Manufacturers of foam bricks are continuously investing in new product development activities in order to better serve clients operating in diverse industry segments.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Foam Bricks Market: Dynamics
The foam bricks market is expected to witness significant growth on the backdrop of the rising demand for lightweight and tough protective packaging solutions around the globe. In order to protect products, manufacturers, retailers and logistic service providers use large volumes of protective packaging such as foam bricks, which decrease the waste material left over after the delivering or unpacking of products. Furthermore, consumers are also preferring foam bricks for the building and construction of walls and roofs. In 2018, Sealed Air Corporation acquired AFP, Inc., a manufacturer and fabricator of foam products such as polyethylene foam, expanded polystyrene foam and polyurethane foam.
On the other hand, the foam bricks market growth is expected to be hindered by the strict norms and regulations related to the usage and disposal of plastic.
Global Foam Bricks Market: Segmentation
The global foam bricks market has been segmented on the basis of material type, fabrication process, application and end use. The pricing for foam bricks has been represented in US$ Million, and the volume has been represented in Tonnes.
Global Foam Bricks Market: Regional Overview
In North America, the U.S. is anticipated to lead the foam bricks market, owing to the extensive use of foam bricks in building and construction. In the Asia Pacific region, India and China are expected to witness significant growth. Significant growth of the foam bricks market in India and China can be attributed to the rising demand for lightweight protective packaging solutions, such as foam bricks, in emerging economies. On the other market, the Europe foam bricks market is anticipated to witness slow growth during the forecast period.
Global Foam Bricks Market: Market Participants
A few of the key players in the foam bricks market are Sonoco Products Co., FloraCraft Corporation, Cold Ice, Inc., Cold Chain Technologies, Inc., Plastifoam Company, Rogers Foam Corporation, Volk Packaging Corporation, Wisconsin Foam Products, Tucson Container Corporation (TCC), Sealed Air Corporation, UFP Technologies, Inc., and Foamcraft, Inc. Some of the local and unorganized players are also anticipated to contribute to the growth of the foam bricks market during the forecast period.
The report on the foam bricks market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on the foam bricks market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The foam bricks market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Foam Bricks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global foam bricks market has been segmented as:
- Extended Polystyrene (EPS)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Expanded Polyethylene (EPE)
- Cross Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
On the basis of fabrication process, the global foam bricks market has been segmented as:
- Die cutting
On the basis of application, the global foam bricks market has been segmented as:
- Void filling
- Blocking & bracing
On the basis of end use, the global foam bricks market has been segmented as:
- Building & construction
- Walls & partitions
- Roofs & ceiling
- Electrical & electronics
The global foam bricks market has been divided into seven major regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth foam bricks market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected foam bricks market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the foam bricks market
- Competitive landscape for foam bricks market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on foam bricks market performance
- Must-have information for foam bricks market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Foam Bricks Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Foam Bricks Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Foam Bricks Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Foam Bricks Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)