This Frozen Yogurt Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Frozen Yogurt Market market.
Frozen yogurt is a frozen dessert which is made up of yogurt and at times other dairy products are also used. The prime ingredient of frozen yogurt are milk fat, milk solid, sweetener (artificial sweetener such as aspartame is used) and culture of yogurt. Frozen yogurt are also known as frogurt. Frozen yogurt was originated in America and now it’s popular all over the world. Frozen yogurt are generally tarter than ice-cream and is also very much low in fat because of the use of milk instead of cream. It is a conventional soft serve but is very different from ice- cream. It is also termed as low fat light ice-cream. Unlike the normal yogurt, frozen yogurt is not regulated by FDI. There is a misconception in people that frozen yogurt is a probiotic, but it’s not always true, frozen yogurt may or may not contain live and active bacteria cultures in it. Frozen yogurt also contains vegetable additives such as guar gum, carrageenan, etc. and animal gelatin to stabilize the yogurt which reduces the crystallization of yogurt when it is kept in low temperature.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Regional Outlook:
Regional segment for the market of frozen yogurt is segmented into seven different regions: North America, Latin America, APAC, Europe and MEA. Among these region North America is expected to have the major market share globally. Europe has also emerged as a prominent market for frozen yogurt, as the popularity of frozen yogurt is increasing in the countries like France, U.K. and Germany, which is expected to fuel the growth of frozen yogurt.
Consumers are more health conscious these days, they tend to consume desserts that are low in fat and has minimal amount of sugar, and frozen yogurt becomes the best alternative to unhealthy desserts as frozen yogurts fulfill both the requirements of consumers, and these factors are expected to drive the market of frozen yogurt. Another factor which is anticipated to boost the sales of frozen yogurt is the distribution of these products through online channels, as online retailers offers a wide variety of frozen yogurt. Moreover, online stores offer frozen yogurt with lucrative offers or coupons. All these benefits combined are expected to act as positive factors driving growth of the global frozen yogurt market over the forecast period. The frozen yogurt market is also driven by the love for refreshing ice-cream alternative by the kids. Kids prefer chilled desserts in the summer seasons and frozen yogurt is a perfect answer to their demands. Moreover, increasing penetration of organized players ensures a highly competitive market scenario, and results in launch of an increasing variety of frozen yogurts, which is expected to boost overall growth of frozen yogurt globally to a substantial extent over the forecast period.
Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in frozen yogurt market includes Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Company, Pinkberry, Honey Hill Farms, Scott Brothers Dairy, Red Mango, Inc., Yogurtland Inc., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., TCBY, and Nestle among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Frozen Yogurt Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Frozen yogurtMarket Name Segments
- Frozen yogurtMarket Name Dynamics
- Historical Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Frozen yogurtMarket Name Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Frozen yogurtMarket Name Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Frozen yogurtMarket Name Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.