This Fuel Injection System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fuel Injection System market.
The Fuel injections system is a vital mechanism in engine of vehicles to ensure proper flow of fuel through the engine. The performance of engine is heavily dependent on performance and reliability offered by Fuel injection system. Automobile, defence & military, mining industries and aviation are key end-users of Fuel injection systems. The fuel injection systems not only maintains health of the engine but also reduces carbon emission and improves economy of fuel usage. In order to cater to demand for technologically advanced fuel injection system for automotive, the majority of players in fuel injection system market are focusing on research & development.
Fuel injection system offers numerous benefit to the automotive, such as – simple setup, easy start to engine, smooth running of engine, fuel burning efficiency, save fuel by preventing excessive consumption, provide precise amount of fuel to all cylinders, ability to adapt with alternative fuels and increase mileage of the vehicle. The Fuel injection system supplies, measures and optimizes the fuel consumption and thereby increasing life of the engine. On other hand, fuel injection systems are comparatively expensive than carburettors, have short life and difficult to repair.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
On the basis of Components, fuel injection system market is segmented into – Fuel Pump, Fuel pressure regulator (FPR), fuel injectors and Electronic Control Unit (ECU). Share of ECU in Fuel injection component is highest in terms of value and same trend is expected to continue by 2025.
On the basis of technology, fuel injection system market is segmented into – direct fuel injection systems and multipoint fuel injection system.
On the basis of engine type, fuel injection system market is segmented into – gasoline/petrol engine, diesel engines and others.
The gasoline/petrol direct injection technology is emerging as most attractive option for the forecast period
The demand for global fuel injection system market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR within forecast period. The major manufacturers of fuel injection systems are moving towards developing countries to get low cost skilled labours. Asia pacific has the highest contribution share in global fuel injection market due to increasing demand for automobiles from developing countries like china and India.
The basic factor that drive the global fuel injection system market is significant improvement in per capita income and significant rise in standard of living of the population in developing countries, which is an ultimate factor responsible for increasing demand for two-wheeled vehicles and passenger cars. Out of concern to improve fuel economy and reduce associated maintenance expenses, the demand for fuel injection systems has increased. The ability of fuel injection system to adapt to alternate fuel requirements and increase mileage of the vehicle has driven the market for Global Fuel Injection System. On other side, the technology is expensive and need specialised maintenance. The other factors such as technological adaption and development of fuel injection systems is dependent on dynamics of automobile industry, which acts as both challenge as well as opportunity for the players in fuel injection systems market
Global Fuel Injection System Market: Key Players
Robert Bosch GmBH, Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive Plc., Continental AG, Hitachi Ltd, Edelbrock LLC, Woodward, Inc., Kinsler Fuel Injection etc. among others are some of the top players in global fuel injection system market. The strategy of acquisition of local manufacturers and new product development is adopted by top players in global fuel injection system market. Most of the Fuel injection system manufacturers are positioning their products as a part of contribution towards green and sustainable development.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Note - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fuel Injection System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fuel Injection System Market Segments
- Fuel Injection System Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Fuel Injection System Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Fuel Injection System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Fuel Injection System Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Fuel Injection System Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fuel Injection System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fuel Injection System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fuel Injection System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fuel Injection System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.