This Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch market.
Flame retardant Masterbatch market: Introduction
Masterbatch is defined as a mixture of specific quantities of additives and/or colorants that are dispersed in a carrier resin. Masterbatch imparts specific properties and/or desired color to the plastic and ensures efficient, effective and economical dispersion of additives in the resin. Additive masterbatches are those that are used to impart specific properties to the plastic. These are composed of additives or a combination of additives dispersed in a compatible carrier resin. Commonly used additive masterbatches include antioxidant, flame retardant, UV resistant, anti-static and anti-foam masterbatches, among others. Flame retardant Masterbatch are additives which when added to the polymer in order to reduce the tendency of the end product to catch fire. Moreover, incorporation of flame retardant Masterbatch also helps in reducing the tendency of the fire to spread rapidly. Use of flame retardant Masterbatch is necessary, especially in electronics and automotive applications.
It is difficult to imagine the interior components and exterior parts of vehicle without plastics. To reduce the flammability risks from vehicular heat generation and to provide strength, flexibility, etc., almost every plastic part of an automobile must be fire resistant. For the same, flame retardant Masterbatch must be used in order to impart the flame resistivity and thermo stability into plastic materials. Given the increase in demand for plastics for automotive applications, the demand for flame retardant Masterbatch is also expected to grow over the forecast period
Flame retardant Masterbatch market: Dynamics
Over the recent past, there has been significant growth in the automotive vehicle production, especially electric vehicles, owing to which demand for plastic materials is increasing incessantly which in turn is expected to drive the demand for flame retardant Masterbatch market. Along with this, Flame retardant Masterbatch is preferred in several applications, such as building & construction, household appliances and many other appliances. Thus, growing Infrastructure development in developing and developed countries such as India and China and Brazil, among others is the key factor driving growth of the building and construction industry. Attributing to this, the demand for plastic products is rising significantly which in turn is expected to drive the flame retardant Masterbatch market. In Europe, various regulations such as REACH and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) restrict the use of brominated and chlorinated flame retardant Masterbatch as they adversely affect the environment. Owing to this, the use of halogenated flame retardant Masterbatch is highly regulated in Europe, which is subsequently affecting the demand for flame retardant Masterbatch in plastic processing
Flame retardant Masterbatch market: Regional Outlook
Europe is expected to witness significant growth opportunities in the global Flame retardant Masterbatch market. With stringent government regulations, the flame retardant Masterbatch market is gaining traction in applications, such as automotive, building & construction, to the name of few. Europe holds a significant share in the global automotive production. Production of passenger cars in Europe increased by 2.6% Y-o-Y between 2017 and 2018. Further, stringent government norms pertaining to CO2 emission and pollution control promote reduction in vehicle weight so as to increase vehicle efficiency. Attributing to which, the demand for high performance plastics has increased in vehicle interiors and exteriors. This, in turn, has led to the increase in demand for flame retardant Masterbatch to impart thermal stability into plastics for the automotive industry. Prompt growth of plastic and packaging sectors in APAC is in turn expected to drive the flame retardant Masterbatch market. In APAC, China is a major manufacturer of plastic and contributed over 27% to the global plastic production in 2017. Further, the growing demand for various high performance plastic materials with functional properties for various end-use applications will subsequently result into increased demand for flame retardant Masterbatch.
Flame retardant Masterbatch market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global flame retardant Masterbatch are listed below;
- Albemarle Corporation
- Ampacet Corporation
- BASF SE
- Clariant International AG
- Cromex S/A
- DIC Corporation
- Dongguan GreenTech Plastics Co., Ltd
- DOVER CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- FERRO-PLAST Srl
- LANXESS AG
- Polyplast Muller GmbH
- Tosaf, among others
The Flame retardant Masterbatch market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Flame retardant Masterbatch market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Flame retardant Masterbatch research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Flame retardant Masterbatch Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Flame retardant Masterbatch
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size of Flame retardant Masterbatch
- Supply & Demand of Flame retardant Masterbatch
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Flame retardant Masterbatch Market
- Technology involved in Flame retardant Masterbatch Market
- Value Chain of Flame retardant Masterbatch marker
The Flame retardant Masterbatch market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Flame retardant Masterbatch report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Flame retardant Masterbatch market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Flame retardant Masterbatch report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Flame retardant Masterbatch market: Segmentation
Based on compound type, global Flame retardant Masterbatch market is segmented into;
Based on end use, global Flame retardant Masterbatch market is segmented into;
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
Flame retardant Masterbatch Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Flame retardant Masterbatch market
- In-depth Flame retardant Masterbatch market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Flame retardant Masterbatch market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent Flame retardant Masterbatch industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Flame retardant Masterbatch market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Flame retardant Masterbatch market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their Flame retardant Masterbatch market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Flame Retardant Masterbatch Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.