This Gluten-Free Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gluten-Free Products market.
Gluten is a group of proteins often found in food products like wheat, barley, rye, and other cereal products. It is responsible for the soft, chewy texture that is characteristic of most gluten-containing cereal-based products. Gluten has a lot of beneficial functions in the food we consume thus it’s used in a variety of food item including beverages. However, people do show intolerance and allergy towards the consumption of gluten rich products, and this has posed problem to the food industry. This problem lead to the production of gluten free products which serve as an alternative to gluten rich products.
Gluten free products market is expected to record a tremendous growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in application in various food industry and the health benefits associated with the consumption. Other factors such as major market players focus on new innovations to attract consumers towards the consumption of gluten free items.
Gluten-Free Products Market Drivers
There has been a significant increase in the demand for gluten-free products in the global market, especially in the bakery and fast food industry. This industry is focused on the provision of gluten-free products for individuals who show allergy towards the consumption of gluten products. The rise in demand from the millennials, taste change, and the increase in demand for gluten-free snacks fuel the growth of the market globally.
Consumers’ shift towards a healthy lifestyle is a crucial factor to watch out for, as this is expected to drive the market forward over the forecast period. The rise in number of working women is a boost for the market. Gluten free products can be consumed anywhere within a short time; hence the convenience of gluten free product is another growth driver.
Furthermore, the ease of accessibility of gluten free product from retail store accelerates the growth of the market globally. Gluten free products can be obtain from various retail stores such as convenience store, drugstores, specialty stores, and pharmacies.
Gluten Free Products Market Restraints
The global gluten-free products market might witness a decline in growth in the future. And this is due to the lack of awareness of the celiac disease among individuals globally. Celiac disease is a digestive disorder resulting from an immune reaction to food like wheat, barley, and rye, which are often rich in gluten protein..
Gluten Free Products: Region-wise Analysis
North America remains the largest market for gluten free products owing to the rise in consumer health consciousness within the US. Europe is developing almost rapidly in the gluten-free products owing to the rise in popularity among the millennial and the increase in demand for diversified food products. Aside from this, the adoption of healthy lifestyle and the rise in demand for non allergic food products is expected to trigger the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
Increase in disposable income, and the change in consumer demography in the Asia Pacific are forces expected to drive the gluten free products market in the region. In addition to this, the increase in awareness of celiac disease is strong driving force which is projected to raise the demand for gluten free products over the foreseeable period as consumers are concerned about their health.
Gluten Free Products: Competitive Landscape
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Kellogg Company.
Other players operating in the industry include:
- Hero AG (Switzerland)
- Barilla GER Fratelli SPA
- Pasia Plc
- Dr. Schar AG/SPA
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- Genius Foods
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Norside Foods Ltd.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gluten-Free Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Gluten Free Products Market Segment Analysis
The global free products market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Gluten-free Baby food
- Gluten-free Pasta
- Gluten-free Bakery Products
- Gluten-free Ready Meals
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Gluten-Free Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Gluten-Free Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Gluten-Free Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Gluten-Free Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)