This Gluten Free Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gluten Free Products market.
Gluten-Free Products Market Overview
Gluten is a protein present in cereals like wheat, barley, rye, and their derivatives. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture. Some people are found to be sensitive to gluten and show mild symptoms of intolerance such as chronic diarrhea and vomiting, while some show typical symptoms of the condition named “Celiac disease”. Gluten-free food is an innovative gourmet food that is suitable for people living with food allergies and gluten intolerance. The gluten-free products market has witnessed a revolution where gluten free products were seen as a specialty niche product, and today, they are known as mainstream products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Gluten-free Products Market Segmentation
Gluten-free Products market can be broadly segmented into 2 major groups: on the basis of type and on the basis of region. On the basis of types includes Bakery & Confectionery, Breakfast Cereal & Snacks, Baking Mix & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products and Other Gluten-Free Products. On the basis of region includes North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the gluten-free products market, which witnesses a steady growth due to the diversified products available in the market and trends towards healthy lifestyle.
Gluten-free Products Market Dynamics
Gluten-free product category will continue to grow in the near term, especially as FDA regulations make it easier for consumers to purchase gluten-free products and trust the manufacturers who make them. Despite strong growth over the last few years, there is still innovation opportunity, especially in food segments that typically contain gluten. There is a significant boom in the market. The largest demand for these products is estimated to come from countries such as U.K., Italy, U.S., Spain, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Canada, and India. The market is estimated to illustrate the growth potential in both, the developed and developing regions. U.S. is one of the largest markets for gluten-free products.
Gluten-free Products Market Size
The gluten-free products market is projected to grow at a moderate CAGR from 2015 to 2025. North America is estimated to be largest market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific in 2014. North America is projected as the fastest-growing market, followed by Europe and Rest of the World. The biggest driver could be that these countries are the best destination for innovations in the Food industry. Asia Pacific region especially countries like China and India showing the most promising growth in all the regions. Rising disposable income coupled with growing awareness about healthy food products are also major drivers for it.
Gluten-free Products Market Key Players
Major players in the Gluten-free industry are Boulder Brands, Inc. Dr. Schär AG/SPA, Enjoy Life Natural Brands, Llc, General Mills, Inc., H.J. Heinz Company, Hero Group AG, Kelkin Ltd, Quinoa Corporation, and Raisio PLC.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Gluten-free Products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gluten Free Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Gluten-free Products Segments
- Gluten-free Products Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Gluten-free Products Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Gluten-free Products Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Gluten-free Products Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Beta-Glucans Ingredient Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Gluten Free Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Gluten Free Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Gluten Free Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Gluten Free Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)