This Hair Extensions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hair Extensions market.
Global Hair Extensions Market Outlook
The significant growth of retailing industry is been influenced by many factors including increasing human spending on grooming products, growing spending on lifestyle products and rise in disposable income in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and other countries. Now days, use of hair extensions is becoming a common trend among end-users for improving their appearance. In present scenario, increasing customer spending towards appearances and personality improving products is fueling growth of hair extensions market. Moreover, product innovation trend among the market players is positively influencing the growth of the hair extensions market in terms of value. On other hand, hair extensions find significant use in the entertainment and fashion industry. Additionally, the large-scale prevalence of receding hairline, alopecia, and others factors are estimated to fuel growth of the market in the coming years.
Global Hair Extensions Market: Reasons for covering this Title
Hair extensions market is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period due to the changing lifestyle in developing countries, increasing product availability, and other factors. Customers are more interested toward purchasing hair extensions instead of purchasing hair regrowth medicines and hair transplantation treatment because of side effects associated with them. This factor is positively influencing growth of the hair extensions market in terms of value. On other hand, growth of entertainment and fashion industry is expected to boost the growth of the hair extensions market in terms of value.
Moreover, increasing product quality by the hair extensions supplier is boosting growth of the market in terms of volume. Change in customer purchasing patterns expected to positively influence the growth of the hair extensions market during the forecast period. Moreover, extensive marketing campaign and celebrity endorsements are significantly boosting growth of the hair extensions market in terms of value and volume as well.
Moreover, increasing economy and growing disposable income in developing countries such as India, Brazil, Argentina, and others and others are expected to fuel growth of the hair extensions market during the forecast period in terms of value.
Global Hair Extensions Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Hair Extensions market BELLAMI Hair, Beauty industry group Qingdao Organic hair Ltd., Godrej, Great Lengths, Evergreen Products Group Limited, Great Lengths, Balmain Paris Hair Couture, Hair Dreams, Hairlocs, Klix Hair Extension, Hidden Crown, Hair Addictionz, Femme Hair Extension, Easihair, Socap and Cinderella Hair among others.
Hair Extensions Market: Key Trends
- Customers are using hair extensions instead of hair elongation medicines and tables because of high cost as well as side effects related with them.
- Manufacturers are innovating products with different features so that these can be used by different customer base as per their needs.
- The impact of promotional tools on consumer buying behavior is fueling growth of hair extensions market.
Hair Extensions Market: Key Developments
In 2019, Beauty Industry Group acquired Luxy Hair Co. and Hidden Crown to increase its business sales along with expand market presence across the globe.
Opportunities for Hair Extensions Market Participants
North America is expected to be one of the leading market in the hair extensions market due to presence of large numbers of vendors in the region. Latin America is expected to register new growth opportunities in the hair extensions market due to increasing disposable income and urbanization in the region. Hair extensions market in Asia Pacific region is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period due to rapid growth of the e-commerce in the region. Hair extensions market in Europe is expected to be positively influenced by change in the customer behavior. Middle East and Africa is expected to witness a significant growth in the hair extensions market due to increasing customers spending on grooming products.
Brief Approach to Research for Hair Extensions Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Hair Extensions market sizes.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hair Extensions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Hair Extensions Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of the fitting type, the global hair extensions market has been segmented as
- Micro Link
On the basis of category, the global Hair Extensions market has been segmented as –
- Women hair extension
- Men hair extensions
- Kids hair extensions
On the basis of the hair extensions type, the global hair extensions market has been segmented as –
On the basis of sales channel, the global hair extensions market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Beauty Stores
- Independent Small Stores
- Online Sales Channel
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the hair extensions market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the hair extensions market and its potential
- Hair extensions market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the hair extensions market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for hair extensions market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major hair extensions market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Induction Hob
- Analysis of the hair extensions market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the hair extensions market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Hair Extensions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Hair Extensions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Hair Extensions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Hair Extensions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.