Global Hair Texturizer Products Market Outlook
The global cosmetic industry has been on the rise over the past couple of years and is being estimated to be valued at US$ 11.7 billion by 2023. The rising number of beauty conscious consumers, the increase in per capita income and changing lifestyle are some of the critical factors driving the demand for various cosmetic products. Consumers are taking extra efforts on maintaining their skin ton, hair as well as facial appearance due to which cosmetic industry has been enduring higher demand for products from various cosmetic sectors such as hair care, skincare, and body care. When it comes to hair care segment, consumer desire for healthy and nourished hair especially from the millennial population (18-34 yrs old). Hair texturizer products are one such product triggering demand from its target customers.
Global Hair Texturizer Products Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Hair texturizer products market is a fragmented market accounting on various types of products such as dry shampoos, hair cream, hair gel, hair mousse, hairspray as well as hair protectants. Hair texturizer products are mainly used in the view of maintaining a good and composed hairstyle for the consumers. There are several benefits associated with the consumption of hair texturizer products such as dry shampoo prevents hair from becoming too dry. Hair cream provides subtle and natural looking shine to one's hair. Hair gel another type of hair texturizer products helps maintaining one's desire hairstyle for a longer duration.
Global Hair Texturizer Products Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Hair Texturizer Products market are The Procter & Gamble Company, Oribe Hair Care, LLC, Garnier LLC, Beiersdorf, Inc., Coty Inc., Unilever group (Sunsilk), Verb Products, Kline & Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA among others.
Hair Texturizer Products Market: Key Trends
The major shareholding companies in the Hair Texturizer Products market have been strategizing extending its product portfolio in order to cater to consumers’ varying needs and demands.
Hair Texturizer Products Market: Key Developments
- In 2018, Verb Products has announced on launching a spray version of Dry Shampoo Powder owing to its customers, demand for the same.
- In 2012, Procter & Gamble Company launched nine new hair care products priced at a premium level for the North American market.
Opportunities for Hair Texturizer Products Market Participants
Consumers' concerns for healthy and texturized hair is one of the influential factor driving the demand for hair texturizer products market. Europe is being considered as the dominant region in the world of cosmetic industry. The region has witnessed a higher rate of consumption of cosmetic products which paves a critical opportunity for hair texturizer product market to gain traction in Europe. Moreover, North America and Asia-Pacific have a higher ratio of the millennial population which is being considered as the potential consumers of hair texturizer products. As a result, hair texturizer products sight another important opportunity to gain traction in these regions.
Brief Approach to Research for Hair Texturizer Products Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Hair Texturizer Products market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Hair Texturizer Products market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Hair Texturizer Products market and its potential
- Hair Texturizer Products Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Hair Texturizer Products market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Hair Texturizer Products Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Hair Texturizer Products market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Hair Texturizer Products
- Analysis of the Hair Texturizer Products market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Hair Texturizer Products market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Hair Texturizer Products: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global Hair Texturizer Products market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the formats, the global Hair Texturizer Products market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the product types, the global Hair Texturizer Products market has been segmented as –
- Dry Shampoo
- Hair Cream
- Hair Gel
- Hair Mousse
- Hair Pomade & Paste
- Hair Spray
- Hair Protectant
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Hair Texturizer Products market has been segmented as –
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Stores
- Others (Club Stores)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.