This Hair Care Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hair Care Packaging market.
Hair Care Packaging Market: Overview
Due to the increased purchasing power of individuals and improved living standards, the personal care and cosmetics market is at its peak, and expected to witness fast-paced growth during the forecast period. Hair care packaging products are segmented on the basis of the form of the hair products. Hair oil is a prominent segment in the global hair care packaging market. Hair care packaging is designed by considering the temperature, form, quantity, and composition of the hair care product. Some of the key brands that are influencing the trends and patterns of hair care packaging are Henkel, Procter & Gamble, KAO, L’oreal, and Unilever. The sizes of hair care packaging products play a key role in the marketing and sales of hair care products. The spending limit of people on hair care products in different regional areas is decided by the popularity of hair care packaging products. For example, in developed countries, people can spend on high volume bottles of hair shampoo, but in undeveloped countries, people can spend only on low volume shampoo sachets.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hair Care Packaging Market: Dynamics
The hair care packaging market is trending in developed countries such as Germany, the United Kingdom, United States, and France. Due to the increasing spending power of people on personal care and new product types in hair care, the hair care packaging market is growing. Plastic material is mostly used in hair care packaging products. The ban on plastic material in some leading countries is restraining the growth of the hair care packaging market. Low cost and less in weight hair care packaging with recycling ability are highly acceptable by hair oil companies. Hair care packaging should be durable for a long period and withstand all environmental conditions. The research and launch of new products for hair care are responsible for the development of new hair care packaging types. Hair care packaging plays an important role in the branding of companies, and attracts more costumers toward their products.
Hair Care Packaging Market: Geographical Outlook
The growth of regional hair care packaging markets depends upon the position of the personal care & cosmetics industry in that specific region. The Asia Pacific hair care packaging market is projected to dominate the global market throughout the forecast period. In the Asia Pacific region, China and India are the largest exporters and consumers of hair care products. Europe and North America are expected to be second and third ranked in the hair care packaging market, respectively. Increasing research and the introduction of new hair care products are acting as key drivers for the growth of the hair care packaging market around the world. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are expected to witness fast-paced growth in the hair care packaging market during the forecast period.
Hair Care Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the hair care packaging market are as follows:
- HCP Packaging Co Ltd
- RPC Group Plc
- Gerresheimer Holdings GmbH
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- ABC Packaging
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- AREXIM Packaging
- DS Smith Plc
- Fusion Packaging Solutions Inc.
- Graham Packaging Company Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global hair care packaging market has been divided into seven regions –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hair Care Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hair Care Packaging Market: Segmentation
The global hair packaging market is segmented by considering the hair care product, their form, type of packaging, and material used for the manufacturing of packaging products.
On the basis of hair care product, the global hair care packaging market is segmented into:
- Hair Oil
- Dry Shampoos
- Hair Wax
- Hair Creams
- Hair Sprays
- Hair Dyes
- Hair Perfumes
On the basis of form of hair care product, the global hair care packaging market is segmented into:
On the basis of type of packaging, the global hair care packaging market is segmented into:
- Bags & Pouches
On the basis of material used in the manufacturing of hair care packaging products, the global hair care packaging market is segmented into:
- Paper & Paperboard
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing hair care packaging market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth hair care packaging market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Hair care Packaging Market performance
- Must-have information for Hair care Packaging Market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hair Care Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hair Care Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hair Care Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hair Care Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)