This Healthcare Bpo market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Healthcare Bpo market.
Healthcare BPO is a process which includes the business process outsourcing of particular operational requirements to most suited third party vendors. Healthcare BPO is a solution for clients to adopt intelligent approaches that will support the organization by reducing the cost pressures and increasing the overall productivity. Healthcare BPO market provides various solutions, such as customer account setup, front end services, billing and account receivables, enrollment services, provider network services, claims services, membership services, Medicare services and pharmacy benefits management.
Healthcare BPO Market: Dynamics
Healthcare BPO market is primarily driven by a few key factors such as lack of in-house trained professionals for specific processes, cost-effective availability of workforce, and lack of industry knowledge. In addition to this healthcare BPO market also observes significant growth due to the increased government regulations to reduce the overall healthcare costs. Healthcare BPO is efficient in handling errors in finance, accounting; provides efficient customer care services to clients, and reduce the infrastructure cost for the customers. However, with the ongoing trends in the healthcare BPO, the customers face challenges in data security & reliability, increasing regulatory compliance, and handling huge amount of healthcare data restricts the growth of the healthcare BPO market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Healthcare BPO Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography, the healthcare BPO market can be segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. At present, North America holds a leading position in the healthcare BPO market followed by Europe. The major driving factors which have driven the growth of the healthcare BPO market in these regions are steadily increasing the prevalence of regulatory scenario, pressure on healthcare institutions to reduce costs and rising trend for healthcare IT, big data and cloud computing. Following North America, European countries are also anticipated to show steady growth in the healthcare BPO market. In the next few years, Asia-Pacific would show remarkable growth in the healthcare BPO market as it is developing at a very rapid pace and has shown the emergence of many regional players. The factors which would fuel the growth of healthcare BPO market in Asia-Pacific are increasing awareness regarding various healthcare IT solutions, increase in the number of key players and rapid development in the healthcare infrastructure across the Asian countries. Healthcare BPO market would evolve at a rapid rate across the regions. However, North America would maintain its position in the overall healthcare BPO market.
Healthcare BPO Market: Key Players
In the past decade, the market has witnessed a massive influx of well-established players in the healthcare BPO market. Some of the top players operating in the healthcare BPO market are Accenture, HCL Technologies Limited, Eli Global, Gebbs, Genpact Limited, IBM Corporation, Parexel, QuintilesIMS Inc., Sutherland, Truven Health, Hewlett-Packard Inc., United Health Group, Lonza Group Ltd Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Infosys BPO Ltd., Xerox Corporation, Accretive Health, Inc, and many others. Healthcare BPO market has the presence of many regional players which have a huge market share in emerging countries.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Healthcare Bpo Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Healthcare BPO Market: Segmentation
Healthcare BPO market is undergoing massive transformation with the ever changing landscape of U.S. healthcare system, and along with it, healthcare BPO market is developed.
By end user we can segment the healthcare BPO market into the following:
- Life Science Companies
By various services provided to the end user by the healthcare BPO we can segment the market into the following:
- Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Patient Access Services
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Policy Administration
- Claims Administration
- Financial Administration
- CRO Services
- Clinical Trials Data Management
- Risk Management
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polishing / Lapping Film market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Healthcare Bpo Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Healthcare Bpo Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Healthcare Bpo Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Healthcare Bpo Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)