This Healthcare It Outsourcing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Healthcare It Outsourcing market.
IT in healthcare includes all software and technology based solutions that are vital for a healthcare environment. With rapid transformation in the healthcare systems of the United States, and major countries of Europe, Healthcare IT outsourcing is anticipated to witness healthy growth.
Inadequate Funding and Data Storage Infrastructure to Constrain Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Owing to the great diversity in applications of healthcare IT outsourcing, the market can be broken down, with most organizations in the IT sector in the business being involved with only specific core competencies. The lack of adequate IT domain expertise and infrastructure for maintaining and storing data is expected to hinder the growth rate of the market.
The global healthcare market generates a massive amount of data every day. Therefore electronic tracking, storage and retrieval of this data in an efficient way has become a need of the hour. The healthcare IT outsourcing market consequently is largely involved in the development of systems for billing codes, patient records, remote monitoring systems and patient monitoring and care.
On the other hand, the complexity of a healthcare problem requires detailed collaboration between IT developers and healthcare experts occurring in tandem to gain a complete understanding of the system and its functionalities. This is anticipated to act as a major growth constraint for the healthcare IT outsourcing market in the near future.
Software Improvements are a Major Focus for Key Players in the Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Major healthcare IT outsourcing market players including Accenture PLC, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions, HCL Technologies and Dell Inc. are increasingly focusing on software improvements for IT systems being used in the healthcare market.
- Accenture has introduced new platform with capabilities in analytics for life sciences healthcare research and development purposes aimed towards improvements in performance in clinical trials known as the Clinical Operations Insights Platform. The system improves on predictive and descriptive analytics, which is claimed to improve results in clinical trials by up to 30 percent.
- Oracle Health Sciences has revealed its Data Management Workbench Cloud Service that is claimed to significantly lower costs and improve on traceability in clinical study developments, through a process which streamlines data flow across R and D in clinical tests.
- HCL created a medical device enhancement system for women’s healthcare for the Global Medical Devices Company, to devise design improvements for devices that are already existing in the market through integrated approach involving analysis of adverse events and competition.
Presence of Major Healthcare Players to Boost Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market in North America
The North America healthcare IT outsourcing market is anticipated to continue with the biggest market share owing to the large number of leading healthcare business firms present in the region, each of which have highly specialized and innovative requirements in biomedical research, genetics, life science, disease research, insurance, forensics and many more healthcare verticals. In addition, the growing pressure to cut healthcare costs, and the demand for application development, outsourcing of infrastructure and management services are also expected to boost market growth.
Developing economies in Asia such as China, India, Indonesia and Singapore have grown rapidly as leading IT outsourcing hubs for other countries owing to factors such as significantly reduced labor costs, highly skilled human resources, and a high difference in currency exchange in comparison to that of developed countries.
Segmentation of the Global Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Healthcare IT outsourcing can be categorized on the basis of end users and applications. On the terms of end users, healthcare IT outsourcing can be divided into hospitals (hospital information systems, electronic health records, pharmacy information, laboratory information systems, inventory management, revenue cycle management and PACS) Pharmaceutical and life science research (e-clinical solutions, clinical database management, patent study and enquiry, lab integration, and laboratory equipment solutions) On the terms of applications healthcare IT outsourcing can be divided in to insurance, medical device software, patient tracking, remote monitoring and telemetric systems.
This report about the healthcare IT outsourcing market gives readers global and regional level assessments to identify vital data that has been supported through deep research on factors such as competitive scenarios and untapped business opportunities.
Report was developed with:
- Market Drivers: Major influences that affect the market
- Market Value: Overall size of the market
- Demand and Supply
- Trends and Obstacles: Popular trends in the market and likely challenges
- Market Segmentation: Clear categorization of each area
- Competitive Analysis: Strategies used by major market players
- Technology: Changes in market scenario arising from new tech
The following regional markets have also been thoroughly analyzed.
- Middle East and Africa healthcare IT outsourcing market (N.Africa, S.Africa, GCC countries, Rest of MEA)
- North America healthcare IT outsourcing market (Canada, U.S.)
- Latin America healthcare IT outsourcing market (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of South America)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan healthcare IT outsourcing market (India, China, New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN)
- Japan healthcare IT outsourcing market
- Eastern Europe Healthcare IT outsourcing market (Poland, Russia)
- Western Europe Healthcare IT outsourcing market (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain)
The report has resulted from collecting first-hand information about the global healthcare IT outsourcing market on a quantitative and qualitative business trends, economic factors and market attractiveness affecting every aspect of the market, by detailed interactions with prominent industry experts.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Healthcare It Outsourcing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Healthcare It Outsourcing Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Healthcare It Outsourcing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Healthcare It Outsourcing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Healthcare It Outsourcing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Healthcare It Outsourcing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)