This Healthcare Virtual Assistants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Healthcare Virtual Assistants market.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market: - An Overview
Healthcare virtual assistants can provide 24/7 patient monitoring. The AI and rule-based systems that interact with humans to perform various tasks. These assistants use cognitive technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing, and neural networks to enable interactive communications with the end-users.
Virtual assistant technology in the healthcare industry can assist in transforming various health processes and improve healthcare delivery, worldwide. The speech recognition-based virtual assistants system in the healthcare industry is focused on aiding the administrative tasks for physicians by automating the operational processes, such as medical transcription, scheduling, chart search, and medical information search.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak
The adoption is increased for the new interactive Chabot and voice assistant specifically to support healthcare organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 Virtual Assistant aims at helping educate the public and support medical professionals in screening and triaging people who may have been infected by the virus.
In the past 1-3 years, the market for healthcare IT solutions has grown by almost 20% globally. However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, adoption of healthcare IT solutions is projected to increase by nearly 8%-10% in the year 2020, due to increasing healthcare concerns and medical assistance.
Furthermore, the market is expected to increase significantly during Q3-Q4 2020, to assist in the healthcare incidents rising post this pandemic situation.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market: - Market Dynamics
The advancements in IT systems and healthcare technologies play an important role in fueling the growth of digital healthcare IT solutions. Developments in mobile health technology has emerged as a natural extension of the new generation of healthcare IT systems.
The healthcare virtual assistants support the user database, including physicians, hospital staff, surgeons, and others. All these factors are supporting the rapid adoption of hospital automation solutions, and ultimately, fueling the growth of healthcare virtual assistants in the healthcare industry.
Demand for 24x7 Connectivity Solution for Patient Monitoring
The rising demand for establishing efficient networks among hospital staff, physicians, and others is driving the demand for healthcare virtual assistants market. Hospitals and clinical labs are more focused towards delivering high-quality patient care, which is a challenging task.
Healthcare virtual assistants help users by providing seamless connectivity to internal and external medical professionals on a real-time basis, with 24x7 connectivity between physicians, nurses, clinical laboratory staff, and other hospital staff. This connectivity helps hospitals improvise patient care coordination, safety, and simultaneously provide satisfying service to their patients.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market: - Key Players
Key players in the Healthcare Virtual Assistants market are focusing on product expansion and strategic partnerships with the technology vendors to collaborate for offering quality healthcare products and services for sustained business growth.
The major players offering Healthcare Virtual Assistants solutions include -
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Sensely, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- CSS Corporation
- Egain Corporation
- Kognito Solutions, LLC
- Healthtap, Inc.
- Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
- ADA Digital Health, among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global healthcare virtual assistants market.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with healthcare virtual assistants market attractiveness as per segments. The report on healthcare virtual assistants market also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on healthcare virtual assistants market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market: - Segmentation
By Product, Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is segmented into-
- Web-based Chatbots
- Mobile-based Chatbots
By End User, Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is segmented into-
- Healthcare Providers
- Other End Users
- A detailed overview of parent market of healthcare virtual assistants market
- Changing healthcare virtual assistants market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the healthcare virtual assistants market
- Historical, current, and projected healthcare virtual assistants market size by value
- Recent industry trends and developments in healthcare virtual assistants market
- Competitive landscape of the healthcare virtual assistants market
- Strategies for key players in healthcare virtual assistants and solutions and services offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on healthcare virtual assistants market performance
- Must-have information for healthcare virtual assistants market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.