This Virtual Customer Premises Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Virtual Customer Premises Equipment market.
For past couple of years, gradual shift from hardware to software has been witnessed by various organizations owing to the increased network flexibility. The software that offers network services includes virtual private network connectivity, firewall security, and routing. This methodology of delivering network services through software is termed as virtual customer premises equipment (VCPE). The virtual infrastructure enables enterprises to reduce organizations’ dependency on hardware. This virtual infrastructure also aids organizations to minimize the cost of networking infrastructure.
Virtual customer premises equipment offers updated physical networking infrastructure that can be changed into sharable virtual resources and can be accessible from anywhere. Remote deployment in case of virtual customer premises equipment is among the prime advantages over the traditional hardware based solutions.
Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market: Drivers and Challenges
Educational institutions are transforming the education system and offering virtual technology based online programs that include information exchange, group discussions and many more features which increases adoption of VCPE in education industry and hence driving the growth in virtual customer premises equipment market. Some other factors including cost minimization in hardware installation and maintenance and rising demand for cloud based or mobility solutions which impact positively in driving the growth for virtual customer premises equipment market. Telecom companies are benefited by VCPE solutions as these solutions ease the data transfer among different business functions. This factor attracts telecom providers to utilize VCPE solutions fueling the growth of virtual customer equipment market.
Reliability and security are among the prime challenges that impact negatively to the growth of virtual customer equipment market. Few other factors restraining the growth of virtual customer premises equipment market include lack of skilled workforce and limited knowledge
Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market: Regional Overview
Regionally, virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa
North America is expected to hold the major market share during the forecast period owing to the increased adoption and usage of SDN and NFV among data centers and telecom companies which is transforming the virtual customer premises equipment market across industry verticals in the region. Western Europe closely follows the North America market in terms of market share as the regions has well established economy which enables enterprises in this region to invest in new technologies. Asia Pacific excluding Japan market is expected to experience exponential growth in the forecast period.
Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in the virtual customer premises equipment market include:Hewlett Packard Enterprise, ALTEN Calsoft Labs, IBM Corporation, VMWare Inc., Versa Networks, NEC Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Telco Systems, Ericsson Inc.
Recent contracts/deals in Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market:
In September 2015, AT&T., enhanced its network on demand for the designing of virtual customer premise equipment (VCPE) in collaboration with Juniper Networks Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, and Brocade Communications Systems Inc. targeting its business users.
In June 2016, NEC Corporations conducted pre-commercial trial for virtual customer premises equipment for residential users. This trail is conducted to enhance the diagnostic, effective troubleshooting and other operational benefits
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Segments
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for virtual customer premises equipment market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market: Segmentation
Virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented on the basis of solution, service, service model, end-user, industry application and region.
On the basis of solution, virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented into
- virtual routers
- virtual switches
- controller and application platform
- orchestration and infrastructure management
- compliance and security
On the basis of service, virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented into
- managed service
- professional service
On the basis of service model, virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented into
- platform as a service (PaaS)
- infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
On the basis of end-user, virtual customer premises equipment marketcan be segmented into
- small enterprises
- medium enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises
On the basis of industry application, virtual customer premises equipment market can be segmented into
- financial services and insurance (BFSI)
- IT and telecommunication
- energy and utility
- government offices and education
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Virtual Customer Premises Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.