This Kid Snacks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Kid Snacks market.
A snack is a portion of food that is generally consumed in casual occasions or in between meals. Snacks are smaller than regular meals and are available in variety of forms such as processed foods and packed snacks food, as well as snacks made from fresh ingredients at home. Kid snacks is a small category which cover the snacks consumed by the children. Processed snack foods which are available in the market is a type of convenience food, that are designed or prepared to be more durable, less perishable, and more portable than food that are prepared at home. Snacks often contain substantial amount of preservative, salt and sweeteners. Beverages, such as cold drinks, juices or dairy products are not generally considered as snacks though it may be consumed in lieu of snack foods. Kids generally love to have salty snacks such as potato chips or corn chips. A study done in 2010 showed that children in the U.S. snacked on average six times per day, which is approximately double as often as American children in the 1970s.This shows the increase in consumption of roughly 570 calories per day than the U.S. children consumed in the 1970s.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Regional Outlook:
Regional segment for the market of kid snacks is segmented into five different regions: North America, Latin America, APAC, Europe and MEA. Among these region Asia Pacific is expected to have the major market share globally. Moreover, North America has also emerged as a prominent market for kid snacks, as the popularity of organic snacks is increasing to significant level in this region.
Parents these days are more concerned about their children’s health and are willing to buy healthy and nutritious snack products. Companies have become more competitive in terms of launching healthy snacks. Moreover, manufacturers also offers toys inside the snack in order to attract the kids. All these factors are fuelling the growth of kid snacks market globally.International evidence clearly shows that snack promotion influences the consumption of processed snack foodsby the kids. Various kid snack manufacturers are aggressively advertising to promote their products, which is higher traction and in turn bolsters the kid snacks demand all over the world.Moreover, in order to generate more sales, manufacturers across the globe are focusing on expanding product portfolio and production capacity which in turn will drive the market of kid snack in the forecast period. Manufacturers are now targeting both online and offline retailers with the objective to expand its distribution networks, thereby making products easily available to consumers. Through online sales, manufacturers are also providing various offers and coupons to attract more consumers, which could aid sustainable growth of the kid snacks market in the forecast period.
Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in kid snacks market includes Procter&Gamble, PepsiCo, Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, Conagra Brands Inc., Calbee, Inc., General Mills, Inc., Intersnack, Lorenz Snack-World, and Mondelez International, Inc. among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Kid Snacks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Kid SnacksMarket Name Segments
- Kid SnacksMarket Name Dynamics
- Historical Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Kid SnacksMarket Name Size & Forecast 2017 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Kid SnacksMarket Name Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Kid SnacksMarket Name Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Market Name includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.