This Kids Sports Injury Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Kids Sports Injury Treatment market.
The number of kids taking part in sports activities has been increasing rapidly over the last few years which is resulting in a significant rise in the sport injury incidences. Even though there are various advanatges of active participation in sports, such as physical fitness, building up of self-confidence and learning to work in a team, there is always a risk of sports-related injuries. The associated risk of an injury increases by a lack of protective gear during sports activities like hockey, boxing, wrestling, skateboarding, Ice hockey, soccer, snow skiing or snowboarding, bicycling, baseball, softball, basketball. Kids sports injuries are injuries which may either develop as a result of inappropriate practice or training. Head injury, elbow injury and soft-tissue injuries are the most common sport injuries in kids. According to the United State Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 38 Mn adults and children in the U.S. participate in organized sports competitions every year and approximately 2.6 Mn will be treated for injuries related to sports.
Kids Sports Injury TreatmentMarket: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market: Segmentation
Global kids sport injury treatmentmarket is classified on the basis of injury types and geography.
Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market: Overview
According to the data from the United State Consumer Product Safety Commission’s National Electronic Injury Surveillance System of 100 hospital emergency departments, most of patients that are injured between the age of five and 16 years are injures while playing or practicing basketball, football, baseball, ice hockey, soccer or softball. A kid should get first-aid attention immediately for acute injuries. A visit to a pediatrician is essential even if the injury appears normal and proper diagnosis is necessary for quick healing.
Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global kids’ sports injury treatmentmarket is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Depending on geographic region, global kids’ sports injury treatment market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America held largest share in the global market of kids’ sports injury treatment market followed by Europe, Japan and APAC owing to increase in the number of accidents while playing and developed healthcare infrastructure. The developing nations in APAC, MEA hold huge potential for growth in the global kids’ sports injury treatment market, due to the awareness and concern in the parents in regards to their children.
Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating global players in kids’ sports injury treatment markets are Stop Sports Injuries, Arthrex, Inc., Smith and Nephew plc. Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on injury types, the global kids’ sports injury treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Thrower’s Shoulder and Thrower’s Elbow
- Osgood Schlatter Disease
- Sinding- Larsen-Johansson Syndrome
- Server’s Disease
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Stress Fractures
- Acute Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Patella Dislocation
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Meniscal Injuries
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Kids Sports Injury Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)